• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your dreams ever actually happen?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Sometimes my dreams actually happen. Some are literal, others metaphorical. Sometimes, just a strong feeling of dejavu.

The ones that get to me are the literal ones. Especially when it comes to death. I dreamed exdh's cousin died in a car accident. He and I weren't evem still together at the time and the cousin and I hadn't spoken in months. The next morning I got a call from him stating she had died after dropping her younger brother off at school. The car had went off the road on a curve and hit a tree.

The next time it was someone I was dating brother a few months later. I had never even met the guy and had only seen a couple of pictures. I dreamt that there was a wreck and that the people with me were upset (I knew that I knew them, but could not make out their faces) and that I couldn't figure out who it was they were upset about passing. When the person I was dating got up the next morning his phone was flooded with missed calls. He called his mom and learned that his older brother was killed in an accident early that morning (like sometime after 12m I believe). I didn't tell him about the dream.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
No and that's good. I have fucked up dreams. 😳
casah4
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:15 PM

None of my dreams have actually happened. I'm glad too because I have some fucked up dreams!

bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:15 PM
No. My dreams are crazy and mixed up. I don't think those things could actually happen in real life lol.
bleumonster
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:16 PM
Me too!

Quoting casah4:

None of my dreams have actually happened. I'm glad too because I have some fucked up dreams!

YoungMama93
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:18 PM
On occasion I have a very strong sense of déjà vu, but it's usually more mundane things.
AvidlyWicked
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM
I had a dream where I was having mind blowing sex with my husband. That dream came true last night
HotJerZMama
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM
I've never had dreams come true, but regularly I have lucid dreams. It's the weirdest thing. I know I'm dreaming and I can control the dream or wake myself up on demand. It's been like that since I'm a child. Now I think it's cool but as a child it would freak me out sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:22 PM
Omg that's so cool! I've always wanted to have one of those lol.

Quoting HotJerZMama: I've never had dreams come true, but regularly I have lucid dreams. It's the weirdest thing. I know I'm dreaming and I can control the dream or wake myself up on demand. It's been like that since I'm a child. Now I think it's cool but as a child it would freak me out sometimes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:23 PM
Lmao! Awesome 😏

Quoting AvidlyWicked: I had a dream where I was having mind blowing sex with my husband. That dream came true last night
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:26 PM
I get those "wtf" dreams at times too. Next to the ones that actually happen, they freak me out a lot too due to just sheer weirdness of it. Usually ends a being a metaphor for a stressful situation I will soon find myself in.

Quoting dragonborn: No and that's good. I have fucked up dreams. 😳
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)