Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did i overreact? Sorry cent really long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Me and DH are paying off our mobile home, we bought it from a family member of a friend. We pay her cash and make receipts every time we pay her. So today she came i gave her her money made the receipt and she left. My husband works night so he didnt get up untill around 3. I was just finished making food so he would have a warm meal ready. Just fyi i work 50-60 hours a week but yesterday and today i wasnt able to work due to a lung infecion i have and docter had me take days off work. So even while i was feeling shitty i cleaned my house from top to bottom did all the laundry and have been cooking more elaborate meals than ehat i would normally make. So i told him about the payment and receipt and he asks me if i made the receipt for last month (she was out of the country so we wired it to her and i had comepletly forgotten) i said no, but you can just call her and tell her because we still have the receipt for the transfer. Well out of no where he gets really pissed off and yells at me that with a woman like me we will never be able to move foward. Im sorry but i saw red he only works 40 hours a week standings in a production line i try to get as muchnover time working 10-12 hours a day in a galvanizing plant so its hot, dirty and a man job but i do it because i love it but that doesnt mean i dont get tired. He gets home and thats all the work he will do, hes like a third child in the home. I get home to dirty dishes in the sink no food made his cloths all over the place. If i really didnt wanna move foward i would make him work and figure out how to make ends meet. So i grabbed my keys and left. It was still 30 before it would be time to pick up my daughter from pre k but i jsut sat in the car and liatened to the radio. Was i wrong?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:20 PM
2 moms liked this
No I would throw it in his face that he works less than you and can't even take care of a house. I would look him in the face and say I'm disappointed in you
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Where do you women find these men? Save A Lot?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:23 PM
How do i not take care of my house? i clean and cook every day i just dont clean it as thourougly as these last two days other than on sunday when its my day off And i didnt throw it in his face i didnt say anyhing to him.

Quoting mischele: No I would throw it in his face that he works less than you and can't even take care of a house. I would look him in the face and say I'm disappointed in you
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:24 PM
Im sorry i comepletly missread your comment these meds im taking have me dizzy

Quoting Anonymous 1: How do i not take care of my house? i clean and cook every day i just dont clean it as thourougly as these last two days other than on sunday when its my day off And i didnt throw it in his face i didnt say anyhing to him.

Quoting mischele: No I would throw it in his face that he works less than you and can't even take care of a house. I would look him in the face and say I'm disappointed in you
mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:25 PM
No you tell him that

Quoting Anonymous 1: How do i not take care of my house? i clean and cook every day i just dont clean it as thourougly as these last two days other than on sunday when its my day off And i didnt throw it in his face i didnt say anyhing to him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:25 PM

I would have kick him out.

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I found my xh at JCPenney 😂

Quoting luckysevenwow: Where do you women find these men? Save A Lot?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:28 PM
Im sorry i misread your comment and i wish i had the guts to do it but in such a coward

Quoting mischele: No you tell him that

kgsharber
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:30 PM
I would tell him "I'm only saying this once..." then tell him everything you've said here and let him know if he ever crosses that line again he can kick rocks.

Don't let him feel comfortable disrespecting you.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:30 PM
LMAO!

Hopefully he was a step up from Save A Lot!

Quoting TiffanyRose06: I found my xh at JCPenney 😂

Quoting luckysevenwow: Where do you women find these men? Save A Lot?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)