• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why does that piss you off that much?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

i swear to god this woman i work with is going to pop a blood vessel if i say one more thing lol shes uptight about everything and idgaf about much....all i care about is my ds's manners, his school work and sunscreen...otherwise, meh. today this crazy came in saying she was going to get rid of her dog for pooping on the carpet.....i just looked at her confused and said "so you cant go buy a bottle of cleaner and clean the spot?". another instance is she brought someone in to potty train her baby so there wouldn't be any accidents. kid cant play in the mud, cant go outside period, not allowed to play on the carpet, not allowed to play on the tile without a mat down.....this kid is 3...and here i am....my dogs roll around in mud puddles, my ds swims in the creek, when my dogs were puppies they had accidents and i *gasp* rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned the carpet. 

i just dont care...she also throws fits when dh calls me in the middle of the day saying dh should be at work and not calling me to gab. idc if he takes off as long as he has time to do so. i barely give a shit about my job honestly lol i mean i'll work hard and everything but im not invested in it. i dont need it. i make enough working at a fair for 9 weeks i just have this job to do something while my ds is at school.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:21 PM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:25 PM
She's sounds annoying and uptight.

If her dog poops on the carpet, it's her own damn fault for not training properly, not taking it out enough, or the poor dog is sick.

jabs54
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:27 PM

All that stood out was "I dont need it. I just have this job to do something while my ds is at school".   Dang.  I wish I didn't have to work ;)

Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:29 PM

Yep, so this!  She would be so annoying!

Quoting Anonymous 2: She's sounds annoying and uptight. If her dog poops on the carpet, it's her own damn fault for not training properly, not taking it out enough, or the poor dog is sick.

I am a busy working mom to two very active girls.  I love my kids, play on the floor in the fort with them, take them to the park, and love them always!  I can't imagine life without them!

school bus       school bus

imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:31 PM
For me all that stood out was all she cares about is sunscreen.

Other than that this us a hot mess

Quoting jabs54:

All that stood out was "I dont need it. I just have this job to do something while my ds is at school".   Dang.  I wish I didn't have to work ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:33 PM
Oh wow . . . She sounds like a jerk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Lol I do work, but its 9 weeks in the spring time. It puts a nice cushion in our accounts.

Quoting jabs54:

AvidlyWicked
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:35 PM
You probably drive her OCD over the edge.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:36 PM
Lol if I was messy maybe

Quoting AvidlyWicked: You probably drive her OCD over the edge.
Kmary
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:37 PM

I feel terrible for her child.  Such a restrictive life.  That's not normal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)