Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Being an adult sucks sometimes

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
There is this one bitch I hate with a passion. Technically she is my daughter biological aunt on her father side but god I hate this bitch. She stalked me for about 2yrs, slandered me online which I found by googling my name made fake Facebook profile to message me after I would block her stupid ass and then pretended that she was an old high school friend to get my phone number from my cousin. Now she is friends with my dd on Facebook. I never told my daughter any of this. Every time I see her reply to a post dd write I see red thinking I just want to strangle the cunt. But I play adult and back out and don't say anything. But if she ever crosses the line again it will be done. I just hope I never see her.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:16 PM
You are so classy. Please keep your lips locked so the ghetto speak stays firmly inside your head and mouth
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:17 PM
I don't care if I sound classy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are so classy. Please keep your lips locked so the ghetto speak stays firmly inside your head and mouth
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:19 PM
In that case, well done.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't care if I sound classy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You are so classy. Please keep your lips locked so the ghetto speak stays firmly inside your head and mouth
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:20 PM
Well I do keep it to myself instead of saying what I am thinking. I can't help uig I despise that bitch

Quoting Anonymous 3: In that case, well done.

Trixie_dahl
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:21 PM

There's always a ghetto b*tch in every family. I have a lot of them unfortunatly. I post things because I know they're stalking my page snubbing my nose at them but to most unless they know the backstory it just looks like my silly self. I told my brother I wouldn't go to any more family reunions because even my aunts have turned on us and they're the ones I would go see. Ignore her but maybe post things for your dd tagging her or directly on her wall. I basically know how to stick someone in their place without being rude, cussing or even naming them. I wish I could unfriend them but we were friends prior so it would be obvious.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:24 PM
Good grief, you wouldnt know what sarcasm was if it bit you in the ass, smh
Just to be clear since you arent the brightest light bulb .....you were NOT being classy at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:24 PM
Yeah, it actually sounds like in "public" you've handled it really well. I guess I would just keep doing what you're doing. I have no advice on how to handle the anger.
Is forgiveness an option?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well I do keep it to myself instead of saying what I am thinking. I can't help uig I despise that bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:25 PM
Really. Smdh what do you think it mean when I say I don't care if I sound classy. Lmao the dim light bulb would be you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Good grief, you wouldnt know what sarcasm was if it bit you in the ass, smh
Just to be clear since you arent the brightest light bulb .....you were NOT being classy at all

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:28 PM
I know how to handle myself around other. I know I have anger problem when people piss me off I also have the type of personality when you cross me I don't forgive and I hold a grudge. I have came a long way though. 10 yrs ago I wouldn't have stayed quit. I vent to my mom about how much I hate that bitch though.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yeah, it actually sounds like in "public" you've handled it really well. I guess I would just keep doing what you're doing. I have no advice on how to handle the anger.
Is forgiveness an option?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Well I do keep it to myself instead of saying what I am thinking. I can't help uig I despise that bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:33 PM
In that case you are the shattered lightbulb, lmfao

Quoting Anonymous 1: Really. Smdh what do you think it mean when I say I don't care if I sound classy. Lmao the dim light bulb would be you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Good grief, you wouldnt know what sarcasm was if it bit you in the ass, smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)