Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I let it go

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
A few weeks ago around. 3/4 weeks ago. I was going through something. My bff called me after seeing a Facebook post. I guess she called herself trying to be helpful but instead it wasn't all I did was piss me off. I ended up ending the phone call and figure it would be best to not even talk to her while I was going through it all. Still dealing with some of it.

Tonight she text me ask if I was busy that means between us if not call me. But I ignored it. I don't Know. maybe tomorrow but I don't want to talk about that and I Know she'll bring it up.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:35 PM

Mobile Photo

PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:37 PM

Bring it up if it's bothering you so much. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:38 PM
She's really opinionated and kinda pushes it her opinion. That is one of the things I dislike about her. In 12yrs though this is the first time I have ever been so mad that I went weeks without talking to her

Quoting PrettyWings29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:40 PM
Delete and rewrite this in legible english
PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:40 PM

Hm...are you staying friends with her because you want to or do you feel obligated? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: She's really opinionated and kinda pushes it her opinion. That is one of the things I dislike about her. In 12yrs though this is the first time I have ever been so mad that I went weeks without talking to her
Quoting PrettyWings29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, let it go.  Like you said, she was trying to be helpful.  Of course, you are very vague, so I don't know what transpired between the two of you.

A.J.s_mommy
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM
If she's your bff you should be able to tell her that she offended you.
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:43 PM

What did you expect when you posted on FB? That's a call for attention and you got it and now you aren't speaking to her? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:45 PM
I love her as a friend. I have known her for a very long time. Usually I just overlook how opinionated she is but I feel she went to far especially at that point in time.

Quoting PrettyWings29:

Hm...are you staying friends with her because you want to or do you feel obligated? 

Quoting Anonymous 1: She's really opinionated and kinda pushes it her opinion. That is one of the things I dislike about her. In 12yrs though this is the first time I have ever been so mad that I went weeks without talking to her

Quoting PrettyWings29:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:46 PM
The conversation didn't happen on Facebook. She knew what about to happen and when she seen something I posted on Facebook she knew it happened and called me

Quoting JulyBabies:

What did you expect when you posted on FB? That's a call for attention and you got it and now you aren't speaking to her? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)