Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6pm Friday can not come quick enough

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:30 PM
  • 10 Replies
This is one of those weeks from hell.

Dh is sick, as in really sick not whining acting like a big baby but it's just a cold thing. He's really bad off. So that means he's not up for helping around the house whatsoever.

Totally understandable right?

I work 10 hour days this week. The one the only damn week I have to work 50+ hours. Usually I have Tuesday and Thursday off but not this week

So I get home close to 7 and I have to cook and straighten up the house and do the laundry and all I want to do is veg for a bit. But I can't.

I used to be able to do this, I worked 50 hour weeks for 7 years but I've become soft since getting married and working part time and this is just hard.

Ok my rant is over, I feel better now. Gonna get a big ole bottle of wine on my way home from work tomorrow :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:32 PM
I would just veg, everyone can fend for themselves for a night.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:32 PM
Welcome to um, life.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:33 PM
I'll veg tomorrow, if I was to let it sit it would pile up and then I get all bitchy :) it's easier to clean every night

Quoting DanaG70: I would just veg, everyone can fend for themselves for a night.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shadow_lark
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm with you there. I think I'll replace the wine with cider. Your post reminded me that I have to try the bottle I got at work.
DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:35 PM
Ok, then do it after drinking some wine, make it interesting. 😂

Quoting Roxygurl: I'll veg tomorrow, if I was to let it sit it would pile up and then I get all bitchy :) it's easier to clean every night

Quoting DanaG70: I would just veg, everyone can fend for themselves for a night.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:36 PM
1 mom liked this
It will be! I rarely drink so I may be crawlingvaround the apartment trying to vacuum
Quoting DanaG70: Ok, then do it after drinking some wine, make it interesting. 😂
Quoting Roxygurl: I'll veg tomorrow, if I was to let it sit it would pile up and then I get all bitchy :) it's easier to clean every night

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Let's see, it's 11:40pm here..and as of 7am tomorrow morning..

I

am

on 

VACATION!!!!!!

DanaG70
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:38 PM
Lol!

Quoting Roxygurl: It will be! I rarely drink so I may be crawlingvaround the apartment trying to vacuum
Quoting DanaG70: Ok, then do it after drinking some wine, make it interesting. 😂

Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Yay!!

Quoting 143myboys9496:

I

am

on 

VACATION!!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh you're not kidding...this has been a crappy week. I'm sick..this is an OT week for me. I'd rather be home in bed..

And well...TBH...this is one of those weeks, that when I close my eyes..I plan dh's murder...LMAO!!!!! (JK)

Quoting Roxygurl: Yay!!
Quoting 143myboys9496:

I

am

on 

VACATION!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)