Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he lying?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I have been home alone all day,DH was at work and we don't have any children yet.Earlier I went in the bathroom to fix something,realized the stuff I had to fix it wouldnt work and threw it in the trash can... I looked in the trash can as I was throwing it away.(you will see why this is relevant in a minute)

A couple hours later DH comes home,we talk,he takes a shower,we eat dinner and he goes in the room.I go to the bathroom,sit down to pee,look in the trash and there's an open pad sitting at the top of the trash can...doesn't look "used" but sorta looks worn and is rolled up in a ball.

I go in the room and jokingly say "do I even want to know why there is a pad in the bathroom?" He acts like he has no clue what I'm talking about! This pad was NOT there earlier,i don't use pads and nobody has been here...why is there a pad in my trash can?!?!?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
conweis
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:41 PM
Maybe he has anal leakage or incontinence.
mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:41 PM
Yep he's a liar
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:41 PM
🤔
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Somebody is in your house!

Unless he's walking around with semi used pads in his pocket.
Jellybean5
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:42 PM
Someone put it there. It seems your DH should know why it's there. That is strange.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:47 PM

Please explain why you're dwelling on this stupid shit?  Because you sound nuts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:51 PM

I don't think you sound nuts OP.  If no kids, no one else in the house, and you don't use pads, that's a fair question and a reason to freak out.  Who's been in your house?  Just one curiosity...if you're not a mom, why are you on this site?

Oddflower2014
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:55 PM
If you where home all day it would seem you would know where it came from , not him. Since it wasnt there before, why would he walk around with a pad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:55 PM
It wouldn't seem odd to you that there was a pad in your trash can that wasn't there hours before?

Quoting corticosteroid:

Please explain why you're dwelling on this stupid shit?  Because you sound nuts.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:57 PM

No, it wouldn't "seem odd" to me, I have much bigger fish to fry during this short lifetime.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It wouldn't seem odd to you that there was a pad in your trash can that wasn't there hours before?
Quoting corticosteroid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)