• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why won't it just start!? Tmi

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
So I am over 2 weeks later. I haven't had sex in forever so that's not it. Today I've had a brown discharge a couple times when I've wiped but overall all nothing. I'm only 25 so nothing makes sense to me.any ideas?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melissa_4
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Have you lost a lot of weight recently?  Always had regular periods?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:07 AM
I wish but no. And yes always regular

Quoting Melissa_4:

Have you lost a lot of weight recently?  Always had regular periods?

Maiden6910
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:09 AM
Make an appointment to see your doctor. Have you been sick? Stressed? New medications? Birth control changes?

Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:09 AM

Have you been extra stressed lately. I"ve never been two weeks late but when I'm overtly stressed sometimes my period is late or even early. stress can really throw some people off. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Not really. Just the normal every day life stress

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Have you been extra stressed lately. I"ve never been two weeks late but when I'm overtly stressed sometimes my period is late or even early. stress can really throw some people off. 

YoungMama93
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Sorry, no idea. Mine are all over the place, I'd have 23 days one month, then 28 the next, then 26 the next! I only knew something was up if I went over 29 days lol. Is bc a factor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:12 AM
No. Haven't been on any well ever

Quoting YoungMama93: Sorry, no idea. Mine are all over the place, I'd have 23 days one month, then 28 the next, then 26 the next! I only knew something was up if I went over 29 days lol. Is bc a factor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:14 AM
I've been trying to avoid going.i don't really have time. No to sick stressed medicine and never been on birth control

Quoting Maiden6910: Make an appointment to see your doctor. Have you been sick? Stressed? New medications? Birth control changes?

Good luck.
YoungMama93
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:15 AM
Lol, ditto. Any new stress? I had a period 3 weeks late due to stress, then bled so much I nearly needed a transfusion. It was weird...
Anyway, stress can mess with you a lot.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. Haven't been on any well ever

Quoting YoungMama93: Sorry, no idea. Mine are all over the place, I'd have 23 days one month, then 28 the next, then 26 the next! I only knew something was up if I went over 29 days lol. Is bc a factor?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:20 AM

I know you don't want to but it really does sound like maybe you should make an appointment with your doctor. it could be nothing but really you don't want to mess around with something like that. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Not really. Just the normal every day life stress
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)