• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jax shouldn't of die irregardless...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Gemma and clay deserved to died I hated them. But jax! Grrrr all that cock that went to waste when it was splattered on the semi grill. I just wanted the tip!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
awesomelymama
by Amy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:34 AM
You just finished SOA?
MrsTMN12
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:34 AM
You just watched the final season? Late to the party, I'm still in mourning. I never recovered from Opie and I truly loved juice because he did try to make it right. I clapped when Gemma got hers and pretty much knew what was going to happen with Jax because of what he said to Wendy and telling Able the truth. Still sucked though
novachick
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:39 AM
Lol, I am currently watching SOA! I started watching it again from season one on Netflix and right this second I am watching season 4 episode 1 where Jax tells Tara he's going to get out of Samcrow. So much for that happening.
I was sad when he offed himself too :(
awesomelymama
by Amy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:39 AM
I was a wreck after watching the finale. My heart is still broken even though it became obvious early on what was going to happen. Seriously though it's been nearly two years. I'd have been in withdrawals if I were just a few days behind lol

Quoting MrsTMN12: You just watched the final season? Late to the party, I'm still in mourning. I never recovered from Opie and I truly loved juice because he did try to make it right. I clapped when Gemma got hers and pretty much knew what was going to happen with Jax because of what he said to Wendy and telling Able the truth. Still sucked though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:40 AM
I'm still bitter about how the show ended.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:40 AM
*have
*regardless
o.O....
by Cara on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:42 AM
I healed from that trauma about 15 years ago lol. I thought the ending was shit though.
MrsTMN12
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I get it. I do. However Tommy Flanagan will be in Gotham this season so I'll get to look at Chibbs all over again. I love him. He's also in a Korn video from this year. Charlie Hunnam is in a movie but really needs to get a reboot going. John tellers story needs to happen!!

Quoting awesomelymama: I was a wreck after watching the finale. My heart is still broken even though it became obvious early on what was going to happen. Seriously though it's been nearly two years. I'd have been in withdrawals if I were just a few days behind lol

Quoting MrsTMN12: You just watched the final season? Late to the party, I'm still in mourning. I never recovered from Opie and I truly loved juice because he did try to make it right. I clapped when Gemma got hers and pretty much knew what was going to happen with Jax because of what he said to Wendy and telling Able the truth. Still sucked though
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Meh... He deserved what he got for choosing the life he lived.

I watched 4 seasons trying to not see everyone of them as scum. Couldn't empathize with any of them though. I tapped out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:49 AM
So his dick is the only reason you want him saved? That's seriously fucked up.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)