Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for those who smoke.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Weed. I'm looking at buying a vape and am leaning towards the Pax 2. If you've used one, did you like it? I'm also open to other suggestions as well. And if you want to come in here and tell me what a shit parent I am, you can save it. I never smoke when my kids are home and neither they nor anyone else would know I smoke if they hadn't done it with me.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:41 AM
My brother loves his.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:43 AM
How long has he had it?

Quoting Anonymous 2: My brother loves his.
allycally
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:44 AM
Yeah my mom thought they were sneaky too and I didnt know they smoked...But I really didnt care.Anyway I have no advice.Im too scared to break the law.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:45 AM
I don't smoke when they're home, so they're pretty sneaky if they figure it out. It's legal here- there's just still a stigma, kwim?

Quoting allycally: Yeah my mom thought they were sneaky too and I didnt know they smoked...But I really didnt care.Anyway I have no advice.Im too scared to break the law.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:46 AM

I forget what brand it was but I like the ones with the ceramic rather than the metal.  

On another note, who cares what these moms think.  My kids are home and I am smoking.  They are in bed.  I grow cannabis for a living.  A good living.  It doesn't make you any less of a parent to smoke. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:46 AM
I would say over a year. I'm not exactly sure. I tried it when he got it and it was nice. It flows pretty easily and it's very smooth.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How long has he had it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:48 AM
I've read that the ceramic is way better. And I don't really care- I just don't want people wasting their time with their judgey comments. You know how it is on here.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I forget what brand it was but I like the ones with the ceramic rather than the metal.  On another note, who cares what these moms think.  My kids are home and I am smoking.  They are in bed.  I grow cannabis for a living.  A good living.  It doesn't make you any less of a parent to smoke. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:49 AM
Awesome- thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I would say over a year. I'm not exactly sure. I tried it when he got it and it was nice. It flows pretty easily and it's very smooth.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How long has he had it?

kiwiskiwi29
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:49 AM
I vape regularly. I have a Tesla Two battery with a Ronin tank. I love it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:50 AM
I'll check that out- thanks!

Quoting kiwiskiwi29: I vape regularly. I have a Tesla Two battery with a Ronin tank. I love it!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)