• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DS started preschool!!!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

He was so excited yesterday! He will normally be going M,W,F but due to Labor Day he started yesterday. I had tears in my eyes when I took him in. From now on a neighbor will take him and grandpa will pick him up. My baby is growing up!!

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:20 AM
Congrats, you just pawned your baby off to the system, way before he needed to be. I'll never understand the thinking behind putting a child in preschool.
HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:28 AM
Mine too. Only I had my days mixed up so we arrived an hr and a half late for a 2 and a half hr class after they called her father wondering where she was on the 1st day of school. Good thing I'm right next door. We're going to pretend that Thursday is her first day and get her all dressed up and have all her supplies like it's day 1
HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:30 AM
My dds class is surprisingly small. I ky 6 children. I chatted with the teacher a bit and then snuck out while she was playing. At pick up she told me that she had cried for me but that she had fun at dishes didn't want to leave. I think she is really going to love preschool.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:31 AM
Mine was so excited to go to school. She couldn't wait and I could use the sleep. My son benefited from early exposure to the classroom environment and half days.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Congrats, you just pawned your baby off to the system, way before he needed to be. I'll never understand the thinking behind putting a child in preschool.
HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:33 AM
Totally not the first day that I had pictured. Spring out of bed and I was a little hungover from the nt before and the kids had been up.late cuz holidaying. And they'd had friends over. And she wasn't wearing a cute first day outfit and there was like no prep talk the nt before. C'est la vie
HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:39 AM

Mobile Photo

It's just playing. I enrolled mine at 3 so.that I could determine if she was going to have any behavior issues. Turns out now tho that she has become super social.like her big brother. And she wants to play with other children. She has become best friends with the little sister of my son's bff. Shespecially always asking at football.is my friend gunna be here? And she'll tell me to message her and she gets very upset when the mom pucks up her sons if the lite girl does not get out to play too. It's so cute to see her little friendship develop. And with preschool well get more of that. My son is still.friends with his preschool buddies. He plays baseball with one kid and another just went to dart warz with us yesterday

Quoting Anonymous 3: Mine was so excited to go to school. She couldn't wait and I could use the sleep. My son benefited from early exposure to the classroom environment and half days.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Congrats, you just pawned your baby off to the system, way before he needed to be. I'll never understand the thinking behind putting a child in preschool.
HelloHaps
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:40 AM
And actually a third preschool buddy was playing nerf guns with him.at the park Saturday
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:52 AM
My son begged and begged for me to let him go to preschool. I'd have rather not paid all that money, but he desperately wanted to, so I let him go 3 days/week. He loved it and still loves school in 3rd grade.

My daughter never really cared about preschool, so I didn't send her.

Zonjon1011
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:40 AM

My son begged to go to school too! As for the first quote you are probably one of 'those" moms!

Quoting Anonymous 4: My son begged and begged for me to let him go to preschool. I'd have rather not paid all that money, but he desperately wanted to, so I let him go 3 days/week. He loved it and still loves school in 3rd grade. My daughter never really cared about preschool, so I didn't send her.

.MiaBella.
by Mia on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:16 AM

Aw.... : )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)