Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My underarms stink

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
But I'm in bed. Should I stay funky or get up and put on deodorant? I smell like I'm homeless
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:35 AM
I wouldn't be able to sleep like that. I'd have to get up and put on deodorant lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:36 AM
I might have to. I can't sleep with this stench. I use doe everyday. How didn't I get so funky end of day?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't be able to sleep like that. I'd have to get up and put on deodorant lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:36 AM
I might have to. I can't sleep with this stench. I use deo everyday. How did I get so funky end of day?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I wouldn't be able to sleep like that. I'd have to get up and put on deodorant lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:42 AM

If you sleep alone, up to you.  If you sleep with someone, shower.  Maybe it's the food you eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:45 AM
It's 4am. I can't shower

Quoting Anonymous 3:

If you sleep alone, up to you.  If you sleep with someone, shower.  Maybe it's the food you eat.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:55 AM
Shower. Otherwise your just gonna smell like body odor topped with deodorant. Gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:57 AM
You would put deodorant on when you snell without showering? You do realize that boxy oder is caused by bacteria and sweat, right? So if you smell, that means the bacteria is growing. If you out on deodorant... it's not antimicrobial or antibacterial. You're just putting that nasty bacteria and smell on to your deodorant. Barf! Stop being gross and wash your under pits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:57 AM

Washcloth and deodorant?   

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's 4am. I can't shower
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:58 AM
I just want to ignore the smell and go to sleep! Is that a crime?

Quoting Anonymous 5: You would put deodorant on when you snell without showering? You do realize that boxy oder is caused by bacteria and sweat, right? So if you smell, that means the bacteria is growing. If you out on deodorant... it's not antimicrobial or antibacterial. You're just putting that nasty bacteria and smell on to your deodorant. Barf! Stop being gross and wash your under pits.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:58 AM
I have to wash?

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Washcloth and deodorant?   

Quoting Anonymous 1: It's 4am. I can't shower

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)