Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG!!! DEMOLITION caused my first WET DREAM!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
A demolition contractor from ST. Louis is working in my city removing a burnt hotel. Yesterday I went to watch and it seemed kind of boring. I started to walk away when the driver of the equipment asked me to stop and wait 5 more minutes, he said I was going to miss the good part. He got back into his equipment and pulled on some chain looking thing and all 100 feet of the hotel came crashing down! I have never seen anything like that in my life! The ground shook and a huge dust cloud covered the area. When the dust cleared the driver of the equipment came over to chat. He had a nice build, sharp green eyes, and smelled amazing! We talked for an hour before he asked me to lunch. I declined nicely. He then asked me to go out for dinner with him. I finally told him that I had a DH. He shot right back with he cant go on our date! Lol. We laughed it off and I went home. Later DH and I went for a walk and I took him by the demolition job. We ran right into that worker and I felt so nervous. He said this must be your husband! I almost died. I got DH and myself out of there asap. DH knew something was up and questioned me about that guy. I told him he better stay home this week and monitor me cause I may go back and see him! I was joking of course.
During my bath, relax time with DH, and even making love I could not get that guy out of my mind. The way he stood, the way he wouldnt look me in the eye, and some of the things he said made him mysterious and sexy as hell. I finally fell asleep with him still on my mind. I had an amazing dream and felt so warm and safe all night. I woke up to fix DH breakfast and found that I had my first wet dream! DH asked what was going on with me because I was moving more then usual during sleep. I was to embarrassed to say. So I'm not sure if it was the excitement of the demolition or that guy that had me so worked up but I would like another please!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:45 AM
I forgot to ask, has anyone else had something like this happen?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)