Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is angry because the kids ate breakfast at school

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

Yesterday the kids and I were running late getting ready for school. I didnt have time to make the breakfast I gave them money for school breakfast. 

Well now BM is upset. She said I need to be more responsible and "get my shit together" or we wouldnt be running late. Her kids shouldnt have to eat that crappy school breakfast (they actually liked it and said it wasnt crappy at all). She said she didnt give a fuck what I feed my kids but her kids deserve better. 

I told her that it was a hard morning especially after a three day weekend and the kids were dragging their feet. It wasnt a big deal that they ate at school. 

She got angry, said some mean things, and then hung up. I honestly can not even believe this is an issue.  

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:58 AM
You'd ne shocked how many people make stupid things like breakfast a issue
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:59 AM

It's not an issue, ignore her. 

CFM23
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:00 AM
I wouldn't be mad over a one time occurrence, but school food in most places is horribly unhealthy so I wouldn't be happy if my kids were eating it all the time.
Sweet_Eagle
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:04 AM
4 moms liked this
Eh, BM will have to get over herself. That is not a horrible offense.

I gave my kid a granola bar (a kiss) and a shove out the door this morning. Not everyday is a egg and fresh fruit and pancakes shaped like Mickey Mouse type of morning.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:00 AM

My kids eat the school breakfast and lunch everyday lol. Their 15 and 12. If they want something different they can make it themselves, otherwise they can eat at school. When they were really little I would make it but their old enough now to do it themselves or go without. Next time tell her its your house and you can feed them whatever you want, then you hang up. You dont have to take that crap from her.

Crca2003
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:04 AM

Quoting MenopauseManiac:

It's not an issue, ignore her. 

Spare.Time
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this

My kids eat breakfast and lunch everyday at school.

Why would you listen to her?  Just press end call.  You do know that is an option on all calls right?  Why would you listen to someone ranting?

KTU
by Kim on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:06 AM

Wow, so glad I do not have to deal with shit like this. I'm sorry, OP. She sounds like a pain in the ass.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:07 AM
Tell her "next time I guess they'll starve until lunch. Be glad I made sure they got to f'in eat"
tiafez
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:08 AM

thank her for her opinion and tell her to take it up with Daddy. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)