Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dude seriously just tried to steal my breakfast.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:15 AM
  • 47 Replies
I ordered my breakfast "To Go" at the place next door to my office. It's one of those places that calls your number when your food is ready and you grab it from the counter. So it was quiet this morning and I was the only customer ordering and about the time I was paying I saw the guy come in from the corner of my eye.
I turned to fix my drink but I was still right beside the counter where they put the food when it's ready. They called my number and I didn't immediately turn around because I wasn't done with my drink. But when I did, the guy had grabbed my bag and was walking away. When I turned around we were standing eye to eye and he immediately panicked, handed me the bag and left. As he was rushing out, I said "Were you really taking this?" He didn't turn around, but just shrugged as he rushed to the door.
People disgust me to no end these days.
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:16 AM
Lmao damn sounds like it would happen here in fl. Crackish behavioršŸ˜‚
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:19 AM
What kind of sicko steals food from a pregnant lady?!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao damn sounds like it would happen here in fl. Crackish behavioršŸ˜‚
SouthTxPrincess
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:19 AM
4 moms liked this
I would have offered to buy him some food, he was probably hungry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:20 AM

Quoting SouthTxPrincess: I would have offered to buy him some food, he was probably hungry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:21 AM
Same here. I would have handed him the bag and wished him a good day.

Quoting SouthTxPrincess: I would have offered to buy him some food, he was probably hungry.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:21 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm the kind of person that would buy someone's food. But stealing was a deal breaker. I wouldn't reward that mess.

Mom-to-2kids
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:21 AM
What an asshole.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:22 AM

Happened to me at a Burger King in California. So ticked me off

Sweet_Eagle
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
That's horrible. :(

I had a guy try to take my cell phone from my purse while I was checking out. I looked over just as he was grabbing and it, and just like you, we locked eyes and he panicked. I just can't believe the nerve of some people.

I'm all for helping out the needy and buying hungry people food, but not people who outright steal. And for all anyone knows, he wasn't needy at all. Some people are just jerks.
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Some of these ladies are saying they would have let him have it but I can't bring myself to reward that mess. If he'd come in and asked if I could help out because he was hungry and broke, I would have told him to choose anything off the menu and to order extra for lunch later. But after trying to steal? Absolutely not.

Quoting Sweet_Eagle: That's horrible. :(

I had a guy try to take my cell phone from my purse while I was checking out. I looked over just as he was grabbing and it, and just like you, we locked eyes and he panicked. I just can't believe the nerve of some people.

I'm all for helping out the needy and buying hungry people food, but not people who outright steal. And for all anyone knows, he wasn't needy at all. Some people are just jerks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)