• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When was the last time your husband made you cry.....?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
And why?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:12 AM
My DH diagnosed with bi-polar disorder years ago before I even knew him and he takes his medications and things have been fine. The past month has been awful he's been in the manic stage and saying and doing horrible things. He bought a brand new truck without even telling me and put us in more debt. He hasn't been sleeping well and that brought on the mania. I'm new to all of this and just want to end things but I know he's sick. I just want the man that I knew back.
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Last night. He got home from work at almost 12 and woke me up. The baby happened to be kicking and he hasn't got to really feel her/him yet. I snatched his hand and put it on my belly. DH started talking to my belly and the baby went crazy. Lol. His excitement and just joy over it brought me to tears.
towerjunkie1989
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 AM
3 moms liked this
Last week. He was talking to another woman. Now I save money and leave.
Pink.Sunshine
I got my damn life tonight! 👏🏾👌🏾🌹Thank you Ms. Blige! Great show!
Yesterday at 11:33 PM
by Petty Princess on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:21 AM

He can't make me cry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I don't let anyone had that much control over my emotions.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM
7 years ago. I was home alone with my 4th newborn baby and so overwhelmed. I got the monthly deployment news letter email and it said they were on the beautiful 'beaches of Greece.' I lost my shit on him when he called and cried at him for being gone all the time back then. I was pissed.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I don't think he ever has...
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:27 AM

Don't remember.

I was emotional basket case for the last week, everything he did made me cry, but it wasn't his fault. My unlce had passed away, so.... he'd ask me somthing like, "Are you ok?" And on came the faucet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:27 AM

A week ago. He has a habit of saying really crappy things. I asked him to put a watermelon away and he went on this rant about it and then told me I don't do anything for him (huge lie) It was building up, but it did make me cry with his finger pointing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:27 AM
He hasn't called me beautiful or even pretty in the last year, but comments on how "hot" or "pretty" the daughters of his parents' friends are. And doesn't even notice that it hurts. The worst part is, he always wants a bj but when I try to initiate sex, he's not in the mood. He makes me cry a lot.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)