• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Be honest, what's the coldest thing a man said/done .....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
To you?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Told me he was done listening to me, covered his ears and went "la la la" before walking out. He gets irritated easily with me and I always make the mistake of thinking that surely, I can get him to see my side. It's a pattern of arguing we've fallen into and it leaves me feeling unloved and vulnerable. We're working on it and he's agreed to go speak with a counselor to figure out where the anger is coming from. It is soul crushing to be the recipient of contempt.
Pink.Sunshine
At Mary J. Blige concert in the 2nd row @ MSG!! Lalah Hathaway just got done!! πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Today at 8:50 PM
by Petty Princess on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:31 AM

AW man...I honestly don't remember. I'm sure there have been some bad things said, I just don't hold on to it in my head.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:32 AM
he played video games while I was pushing out our baby with no drugs and pitocin and crying for him to come hold me. He said it was just too much for him.
NerdyMom2011
by Becca on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:33 AM
Left me in a state where I knew no one, with no car, no money, no phone, no way to get back home. Worst three months of my life
redneckmama4
by Loree on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:35 AM
My male BFF stood by and watched me get jumped by a group of girls. I was crushed and never saw him again

Some of the men in my life really sucked and many more things happened unfortunately.
jellybeanjean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:35 AM
I've been yelled at and insulted but nothing deeply meaningful

I got a black eye once.... That was cold
momma2mms
by Kristin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:38 AM
That I had severe emotional issues and if I didn't fix it I would be alone forever. He was right. I fixed myself and never looked back!
702girly
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:39 AM

A friend's boyfriend tried to convince me not to gain any weight when I was recovering from anorexia. I was underweight and really sick. He kept going on and on about how good I looked near death and how I should try to get back to that. 

He ended up abusing her and running away with her underage sister, go figure. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:39 AM

Young teenager, first date, double dating with my sister and her boyfriend who had set me up with a friend of his.  He looked at me and said something like "she's too ugly to date" and then he left.  As a young shy teenage with zero self esteem I let it have way too much power over me for many years.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:40 AM

I can't think of anything really. I've been called cold hearted and heartless by every ex I've ever had though. Whatever. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)