Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is a bad father for sending bm to jail

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this
According to his ex.

He's been raising their daughter by himself for 12 years. Bm used to be good about paying child support but then she had 2 more kids, and one had a disability so she stopped. She hasn't paid in 2 years and we finally had court today to get it settled.

She was facing jail time but the judge gave her ONE more chance. She has to pay 450 a month every month or it's off to jail for 12 months.

So what does she do? She takes it to Facebook and blasts him for wanting to see the mother of his child in jail and *wanting* to hurt her and how bad of a father he is because he only cares about ruining her.

Dead beats will say anything to get sympathy 🙄
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
You don't come out of this looking good.
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM

Can she afford to pay it and can you afford to go without it? I know she should be paying it and she would deserve to do her jailtime, but I wouldn't want to have her two kids, one who is disabled, go into foster care if I didn't really need the money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM
How so? Dh and I are the only people who give a damn about this little girl. Her mom hasn't seen her in years. Nothing good coming from that way

Quoting Anonymous 2: You don't come out of this looking good.
hotspice58
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:50 PM
4 moms liked this

Why?  It was up to BM to make arrangements for CS.  If it was BD not paying he alone, would be a deadbeat.

HHx5
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM
Her support obligation should've been decreased when she had more children. Where are her younger children's father(s)?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM
4 moms liked this
How does op look bad. A dead beat is a dead beat man or woman

momngram
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this

How will she pay if she is sitting in jail?  Just curious

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:51 PM
No one comes out ahead when the kids get hurt.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:52 PM
8 moms liked this
funny if it was the deadbeat dad not paying these responses would be different

Quoting lenashark:

Can she afford to pay it and can you afford to go without it? I know she should be paying it and she would deserve to do her jailtime, but I wouldn't want to have her two kids, one who is disabled, go into foster care if I didn't really need the money.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Instead of just telling her to spend time with the kid and not to worry about the money, you'd be happier seeing her suffer...especially when she has two younger kids at home- and one with a disability. Can your husband not support the kid on his own? Why don't you tell her if she'll let you adopt, you'll let the debt be erased?

And before some jerk comes along and thinks they'll make a point of asking why I'm easy on a mother, but not on a father if the situation were reversed...I'd say the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How so? Dh and I are the only people who give a damn about this little girl. Her mom hasn't seen her in years. Nothing good coming from that way

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)