Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a cluster@$#%!

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM
  • 12 Replies
1 mom liked this

So, not sure where to start but I have some serious issues with my bio dad and his girlfriend. Hopefully this will not be the longest post ever, lol

Dad went to jail in 1996 for videotaping my 15 year old cousin in the shower (although, he said it was in the bedroom and an accident, found out from my aunt this past weekend that it was the shower.) Legal term is USE OF A MINOR IS SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIAL.

His parents disowned said cousin, her brothers and their son and his wife because they were all lying about my dad (I dont believe that they were lying)

Dad was released when I was 12. I used to think he was a cool dad. But after talking to my cousin this past weekend I realized he is a frickin perv. When I was 13 or 14 he would let me drink whiskey and tequila until the point that I would pass out. (Never really thought about how bad that is  untill now, I trusted him)

Somehow I cannot find his criminal record and he no longer has to register as a sex offender. He is on a coaching board for peewee football and CHEERLEADING!  I have got to find a way to stop that, we all know what is going to happen. right?

On to his girlfriend. I cannot stand that dirty whitetrash know it all. They are both married to other people and have kids together, but she talks shit about my mother. She is  S.T.N.A., yet tells people that she is a nurse and gives medical advice to everyone. She tries to make Dad make me talk to her and wants my kids to call her "Grandma" NOPE!!!

They swindled my elderly grandparents into leaving them EVERYTHING. Although, they lost the house because of the mortgage my grandparents took out to buy them a house. Grandparents disowned me and mine because I refused to subject my kids to HER.

My halfsister was married this past Saturday (she has yet another mother, dads first wife) and she refused to speak to me or my husband. But she and dads girlfriend were buddy-buddy, that hurt, alot. But, that lead me to the corner where my cousins (the disowned) were hanging out and we got to talking. Suddenly after hearing her story and my Uncle and Aunt telling their side. It all made since, the drinking, drugs and the clothes he used to buy me. At that point I had to leave.I was sick.

My husband also heard what they had to say and he was pissed. I thought for sure he was going to deck the man. But we calmly collected our kids and left. He sent him a message saying that he was to never contact us again or he would call the police. That he was sick and was not welcome around our kids ever again.

Dad responds that he doesnt know why everyone has a problem with his girlfriend. Pretty sure it was her that got the message, not him. I am so angry and cannot believe that I was so dumb. I also didnt get to meet my dad until I was 8. Im not sure how to cope with all the realization of what he did to my cousin, myself and more than likely others.

It is known that these men are never cured, they will go on to reoffend. His girlfriend had two young teen daughters when they met, that cannot be a coincidence. They hate him, but it is unknown why.

Any adivice cafemom? I dont think I can call the cops (statute of limitations on me) and I have no proof a crime has been committed. Should I contact the parents of the football/cheerleading kids directly? Should I bring it to someones attention on the board? 

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:36 PM
Yes, you should. A crime has actually been committed if he's supposed to register and he hasn't.
MrsMario
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:48 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes, you should. A crime has actually been committed if he's supposed to register and he hasn't.

He no longer has to register, he only had to for 10 years. I think its bullshit that they put time limits on registering.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:49 PM
I missed that part of your post, sorry.....I would definitely still tell someone.

Quoting MrsMario:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes, you should. A crime has actually been committed if he's supposed to register and he hasn't.

He no longer has to register, he only had to for 10 years. I think its bullshit that they put time limits on registering.

wine-thirty
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Stay FAR away. That's my advice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!! I would call the police and at least tell someone what he's doing. And call the football and cheerleading organizations.

You have to do something
Mommato5kids
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:57 PM
2 moms liked this
Figure out where the crime occurred and the court then send a letter or go to the courthouse requesting the records. You can also run a background check on your dad make sure it includes the criminal background.

Get all of that printed out and take it to both the board for cheerleading and peewee. No way in hell should be be allowed around kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:00 PM
Legally, he put in his time and can do what he wants. This includes having an affair, taking money from his parents and volunteering.
Mommato5kids
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM
Did you miss the part where he videotaped his 15 year old niece? Where he went to jail for that? He might have done something to the OP when she was a teen and probably did something to his girlfriends daughters.

I don't care if sexual predators put in their time. They can never be cured and shouldn't be let out into society.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Legally, he put in his time and can do what he wants. This includes having an affair, taking money from his parents and volunteering.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:13 PM
Don't like it? Put in time and money to change laws. Otherwise, this is how it is. And harassing a person is not legal.

Quoting Mommato5kids: Did you miss the part where he videotaped his 15 year old niece? Where he went to jail for that? He might have done something to the OP when she was a teen and probably did something to his girlfriends daughters.

I don't care if sexual predators put in their time. They can never be cured and shouldn't be let out into society.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Legally, he put in his time and can do what he wants. This includes having an affair, taking money from his parents and volunteering.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:35 PM
I was on the Board of Directors for our football, cheer, soccer, etc. every single person involved with the kids was background checked-each had to pay the $30 in order to do so. If he has not registered, they need to know immediately. IMMEDIATELY.
Send them a message-even anonymously-saying you were not the victim of his convicted crime, but WAS a victim, and that you know the victim. Let them know he is not registered as he should be.
Please do this ASAP. If nothing else, they will look into it.
We took this VERY seriously.

Quoting MrsMario:

So, not sure where to start but I have some serious issues with my bio dad and his girlfriend. Hopefully this will not be the longest post ever, lol

Dad went to jail in 1996 for videotaping my 15 year old cousin in the shower (although, he said it was in the bedroom and an accident, found out from my aunt this past weekend that it was the shower.) Legal term is USE OF A MINOR IS SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIAL.

His parents disowned said cousin, her brothers and their son and his wife because they were all lying about my dad (I dont believe that they were lying)

Dad was released when I was 12. I used to think he was a cool dad. But after talking to my cousin this past weekend I realized he is a frickin perv. When I was 13 or 14 he would let me drink whiskey and tequila until the point that I would pass out. (Never really thought about how bad that is  untill now, I trusted him)

Somehow I cannot find his criminal record and he no longer has to register as a sex offender. He is on a coaching board for peewee football and CHEERLEADING!  I have got to find a way to stop that, we all know what is going to happen. right?

On to his girlfriend. I cannot stand that dirty whitetrash know it all. They are both married to other people and have kids together, but she talks shit about my mother. She is  S.T.N.A., yet tells people that she is a nurse and gives medical advice to everyone. She tries to make Dad make me talk to her and wants my kids to call her "Grandma" NOPE!!!

They swindled my elderly grandparents into leaving them EVERYTHING. Although, they lost the house because of the mortgage my grandparents took out to buy them a house. Grandparents disowned me and mine because I refused to subject my kids to HER.

My halfsister was married this past Saturday (she has yet another mother, dads first wife) and she refused to speak to me or my husband. But she and dads girlfriend were buddy-buddy, that hurt, alot. But, that lead me to the corner where my cousins (the disowned) were hanging out and we got to talking. Suddenly after hearing her story and my Uncle and Aunt telling their side. It all made since, the drinking, drugs and the clothes he used to buy me. At that point I had to leave.I was sick.

My husband also heard what they had to say and he was pissed. I thought for sure he was going to deck the man. But we calmly collected our kids and left. He sent him a message saying that he was to never contact us again or he would call the police. That he was sick and was not welcome around our kids ever again.

Dad responds that he doesnt know why everyone has a problem with his girlfriend. Pretty sure it was her that got the message, not him. I am so angry and cannot believe that I was so dumb. I also didnt get to meet my dad until I was 8. Im not sure how to cope with all the realization of what he did to my cousin, myself and more than likely others.

It is known that these men are never cured, they will go on to reoffend. His girlfriend had two young teen daughters when they met, that cannot be a coincidence. They hate him, but it is unknown why.

Any adivice cafemom? I dont think I can call the cops (statute of limitations on me) and I have no proof a crime has been committed. Should I contact the parents of the football/cheerleading kids directly? Should I bring it to someones attention on the board? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)