Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

There are 12 pillows!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
We have 12 pillows on our bed, two huge body pillows and just normal ones...

Out of all the pillows I get my one single flat pillow to use -.- if I go to grab another from DH he bitches nd complains and won't drop the subject for a fucking week! Yesterday I went and bought my own and he tried to take them because mine are new and he needs the newer ones... I can have one of the flat ones... One only...

I said no and put them in the guest room and locked the door and when I went to bed he was pissy and kept coming over to my door complaining that the pillows were bothering him and he needed mine and I was being a selfish bitch for keeping TWO brand new pillows from him

Normally I don't sleep in our guest room mostly only if he's sick... But lately I've become so done with this childish behavior I just wanna have two pillows for myself that aren't flat as a pancake and yet I can't without locking a door to keep him from stealing them and then not sharing... Yes this is first world issues for today...

How would you feel about your husband doing this?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:02 PM
We have ten pillows on our bed but eight are just decorative and the big euro pillows at the headboard. We take them all off at bedtime except one pillow each.
Only need one pillow for my one head.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Does he sleep in a nest of pillows or something?
januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm trying to imagine how one person can utilize 10 pillows at one time.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Buy the man new pillows too and tell him that if he touches your pillows you will kick him in his nuts.  You do not take someone's pillows, that is not cool man, not cool. If that fails, you stay in the bedroom and kick his ass to the guest room, better yet, kick his selfish ass out the front door.

mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this
Why doesn't he go buy his own fucking new pillows?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:09 PM
Dh has 3 pillows and I have 2. When we get new pillows we divide them up equally. Dh says he needs the extra pillow... I wake up throughout the night and his pillows are on the ground and he's sleeping on his stomach with no pillow. Drives me bonkers cause I would like the third pillow if he won't use it!

Sometimes I wake up and he seems to be sharing my pillow with me. Big king size bed and my butt is always hanging off the damn side because he just clings like glue to me when he falls asleep!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:10 PM
Is he an only child?
belle2780
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Yup been there, we have some flat pillows, then last year I went out and bought 8 new pillows, we went as a family and everyone picked their own 2 pillows. Since then there isn't as much arguing over who has the better pillows
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd beat him with the damned pillows, but that's just me lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM

I would be more mad at my DH calling me a bitch than the pillow issue.  That is not how a man talks to the woman he is supposed to love.  I think you have deeper issues than the pillows.  You should re-evaluate your relationship with him if he's disrespecting you like this over something so small.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)