Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well thanks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I currently don't drive and am in the process of going back to school for MA. I have 2 kids a school aged child and a 2 year old. My moms friend takes me where ever i have to go.

He dropped his new cell phone off to me at 6:30am and asked me to teach him how to work it when he came to get me after breakfast. I sat here for an hour teaching him, in return he was going to take me grocery shopping.

Well, we get in the car and i asked him to take me to get pedialyte first because ds is sick with a cold and i don't want him getting dehydrated. I come out of the store and he says he took the phone and put it back in the box and put the box in the glove compartment.

After dropping ds off to my mom he decides to go get his head light checked and they send him across to the mechanic shop they deal with. They tell my moms friend 2 hrs for a housing kit for his head light after i asked how long it was going to take(all it is, is zip ties) i told him i wasn't sitting for 2 hrs because i had to get home so i could get dd off the bus.

He got upset and i said well you want to go eat lunch so just take us home because i can't be all day. He knows what time dd gets home.

We get to my moms she opens the door and asks why we haven't left yet. I explain that Herb(moms friend) wanted to go get his headlight fixed on his car.

She looks out the door and says " why don't you go later and take her grocery shopping?" He insists that it has to be done imediately. My moms response was "you could've had it done yesterday, but you decided to wait until after A helps with your phone i just gave you."

Walmart is just up the road but i don't like their meat selection and i can't push $400 worth or groceries home in a stroller with ds and dd plus their meat section smells horrible.

I can get meat cheaper from the fruit and meat market here.

I had a ride until my moms friend volunteered. I'm 1/2 blind without my glasses and am afraid of crashing with my kids in the car which is why i don't drive.

Wwyd?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Amybelle
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:04 PM

oh well............he doesn't owe you a ride. Uber it

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:07 PM
Omg. Get a car.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:08 PM
Not his responsibility to make sure YOU have food for your kids.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd put my glasses on and get the fuck over my fear of driving and drive.  You're not handicapped, you're not blind, there is no reason that you cannot drive. Stop expecting the world to wait on you hand and foot.

mama_danetta
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM
Just get a driver's license. Problem solved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:12 PM

You need to find another mode of transportation, or get your groceries delivered.

SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:15 PM
You need to get your own ride. He should not have to justify needing to get his headlight fixed which by the way he can get pulled over for having it broken.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:17 PM
Go to WalMart and get a few cheap meals. Meat isn't necessary. Arrange a future trip for the rest.

You're welcome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This must be a troll post.  No one can be this entitled.....

Just in case this is real...

Get a damn drivers license and stop expecting everyone to cater to you.  But I see you get your entitled attitude from your mom.  Herb needs to tell both of you to F off and get far away from the both of you.  Put on your damn glasses and drive!  Or pay for a cab!  People like you should not have kids because you can't even provide for them without depending on others.  Grow the hell up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:28 PM
I have to cross the highway to get to walmart because it's right next to my house.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Go to WalMart and get a few cheap meals. Meat isn't necessary. Arrange a future trip for the rest.

You're welcome
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)