• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, big boobs are NOT better!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 265 Replies
10 moms liked this
So STFU!!

A friend of mine keeps going on about how jealous she is of my bust size. She's a 32B, I'm a 34F.

And I HATE being so big. Bras cost an arm and a leg, I have neck and shoulder problems (made worse by a car wreck a couple years ago), running, jogging, anything athletic hurts because they either bounce around or I have to bind them so tightly it makes breathing hard, boob sweat is nasty...

You get the point.

I'm just sick of hearing about it. I've started avoiding her because I'm sick of her complaining about her size and saying she wished she "had my rack(sp?)".

Rant over.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AugustMomma
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:27 PM
Agreed. It's not fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

She's entitled to her opinion, just as you are to yours.

Cajunqueenslsg8
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh....I just let stuff like that go in one ear and out the other. I wish I could be smaller, but I'm sure that's not all its cracked up to be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:29 PM
Are you overweight? If not you might should look into a reduction given your problems.
Nonetheless, I'm not sure why this bothers you so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:30 PM
I don't understand why people are obsessed with tits anyway. But I agree for the most part, I love having smaller boobs. No back pain, I don't even have to wear a bra if I don't want, plus small boobs tend to look better longer.
jellybeanjean
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:31 PM
Maybe she wants more attention from men or something
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I adore my small boobs.  Less health concerns, clothes fit better, everything is better!  And small and perky are great.

Don't get me wrong, I don't blame flat chested (and I mean FLAT chested) women who envy women with breasts.  

But so long as you got em, it's awesome when they're small!

SergeantSausage
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I would hate to have big boobs and I would have them removed so fast. lol 

I'm perfectly happy with Bs and not having to wear a bra. I don't even own one single bra. 

Diamepphyre
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:32 PM
I'm very happy with my 34DDDs. Wouldn't want to be any larger.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:32 PM
And you hate the attention even though they are all out there. Can't find shirts that fit...blah blah blah. Lol

Its funny. I'm larger but my boobs are small. But for some reason the bigger the shirt the bigger it is in the bewb area. I don't buy it. My boobs were ginormous when nursing for 3 yrs. I don't buy it. And I think most of the complaining is really bragging in disguise. Maybe not for some...but most.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)