• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh f*** off, its comfortable

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 186 Replies

im pregnant and im huge...im much bigger than i was with my first which is odd because im also in shape this time. but anyway, dh went to a concert with his brother and sisters and bought me HUGE over sized t shirts, they are so big they almost hit my knees(im 5'7, just as a reference as to how big these are). ever since he brought these shirts home its all ive been wearing long with harem pants/shorts or jean shorts. my ass got chewed out at babies r us by this older woman with her pregnant daughter saying  i was trashy for dressing that way......i had the side of the big shirt sort of tucked into my shorts showing that i was in fact wearing shorts under it, a pair of all black converse and my hair was just bobby pinned out of the way. i just laughed at her and said it was comfortable and went on with my business.

i dressed nice my entire pregnancy but now? nope band shirt and shorts and thats it. or when im at home...just the band shirt and some underwear lol when did it become trashy to dress comfortably? im not wearing pj's out, im not dirty, im just not dressed in a pencil skirt and pearls with my hair flat ironed. i dont get it lol

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:36 PM
2 moms liked this
She was rude! I however wouldn't leave the house like that and just wear them around the house/bed.
ShellLea
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:36 PM
During my fourth pregnancy I wore my husband's sweats and t-shirts every damn day. Comfy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:38 PM
7 moms liked this
Of all the things that did not happen...
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:40 PM

I would have thrown that huge shirt right in the trash.

CaptD2
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:40 PM
Do what you want. I have worn the same maternity shorts pretty much every day this pregnancy. I couldn't care less that the bottom half of my maternity wardrove isn't diverse. They are freaking comfy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM

good for you?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Sounds like you looked pretty trashy to me.  They make pregnancy clothes, you know.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:42 PM
4 moms liked this

Honestly I have never understood going in public looking like that. 

HOWEVER, the woman was horribly rude to say anything out loud to you.

Mama8080
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:42 PM
I'm huge and pregnant too. I wouldn't go out like that but I definitely understand!!!! My "uniform" has been black yoga pants and a colored cami. Or one of 5 dresses I've been rotating all summer.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:43 PM

yep.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

good for you?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)