Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People suck

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Why would anyone say bad things about babies. I get that you might not like their parents/family, but how can you say things like that about a BABY? People really suck.

I was on FB and checked out Tramp's DD and Duggars page (yes, I'm that bored :-))) People made horrible comments about their babies. Why would you come to their page and comment, If you don't like them (any person not just Trumps or Duggars), do not open their page. And if you want to say something hateful about adult, go ahad, but leave the kids alone. People really suck.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OrangeBalloon
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Agreed. I don't know why people do that. Leave the little ones out of it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:48 PM
"I hope the little fucker dies" I literally cried when I heard this.

My dh's cousins soon to be ex wife said this about her dh's child when he cheated and got another woman pregnant. We aren't close to them but they are on my Facebook. I said a few choice words and blocked her. I understand she is upset at her dh but this just makes me sick! I really didn't realize what a psycho she was.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

People are terrible and it gets worse with the anonymity of the internet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:30 PM
No way!!!!! This is horrible.

Quoting Anonymous 2: "I hope the little fucker dies" I literally cried when I heard this.

My dh's cousins soon to be ex wife said this about her dh's child when he cheated and got another woman pregnant. We aren't close to them but they are on my Facebook. I said a few choice words and blocked her. I understand she is upset at her dh but this just makes me sick! I really didn't realize what a psycho she was.
eadyT
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:21 PM
I'm not on fb but between this place and listening to others talk about it I really wonder about people who bring children into their hateful comments and rants.

People like that have to be really unhappy or have some underlying issues in addition to it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:25 PM

LoL, WTH???

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:26 PM

Oh give the woman a break her husband cheated and now because of that she's stuck dealing with not only the pain of the infidelity but also the fact that a child came of it. If you want to be mad at anyone be mad at the man and woman who are bringing the child into this fucked up situation for the rest of his/Her life knowing they were the product of an affair. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: "I hope the little fucker dies" I literally cried when I heard this. My dh's cousins soon to be ex wife said this about her dh's child when he cheated and got another woman pregnant. We aren't close to them but they are on my Facebook. I said a few choice words and blocked her. I understand she is upset at her dh but this just makes me sick! I really didn't realize what a psycho she was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:30 PM
I wished a miscarriage on my exs mistress. Being lied to and deceived and cheated on will make a person think crazy thoughts. Like really insane. I never realized I had that much hate in me. And now that I'm over it, it shocks me to remember myself that way.

Quoting Anonymous 2: "I hope the little fucker dies" I literally cried when I heard this.

eyes4ears
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:33 PM
Oh well.
PaisleyBirds
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:35 PM

I agree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)