• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oops I shouldn't have said that!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
DH is retired from the military. He is starting his own at home business, so he is home all day. He does all the cooking, cleaning, ect. Which is great because I run a 10 million dollar business and have 103 employees with multiple locations under me. I'm very busy.

I interact with people all day. Make decisions nonstop. When I get home I want some peace and quiet. And I don't want to make any decisions about home !

When I get home he starts talking immediately. Every day. He wants to know what I want for dinner. If I want to go out. How was my day. Yada yada.

Today he started. I was getting so angry. I said just shut up and fuck me. So we had sex. After, he starts dinner and starts talking again.

I said "I fucked you so you wouldn't talk to me today!"

He is now pouting. I'm sorry but damn!
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:24 PM

You're right. You shouldn't have said that. It's rude. It's not his fault you overwork yourself.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:24 PM
2 moms liked this

DH would walk out of the house if I spoke to him like you did with your DH.  Totally uncalled for.  I hope you apologize and mean it.  What's his crime?  Wanting to talk with you?  Read about other women here and how they can't even get attention from their spouses.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:25 PM
That is true. But no matter how many times I ask him to let me get decompressed from work he doesn't listen.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You're right. You shouldn't have said that. It's rude. It's not his fault you overwork yourself.

amy-momof5
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:26 PM
I used to tell my exdh that I get paid to be nice to people all day, he's not paying me so he doesn't get that service.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:27 PM
3 moms liked this

Then stop somewhere and decompress. Stop at a park, a bar, shit just sit in the parking lot for a few minutes. Being a bitch to someone who takes care of your home is a dick move. If my husband talked to me the way you talked to him I'd be gone. Totally disrespectful. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is true. But no matter how many times I ask him to let me get decompressed from work he doesn't listen.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

50shadesofbetty
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:27 PM
Tell him you need some time to wind down.

My dh calls me when he's on his way home and we talk about all that then. Then when he gets home I leave him be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:29 PM
I can't apologize right now because there would be a "but you know how I feel when I get home from work " at the end of it. I've asked him several times.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

DH would walk out of the house if I spoke to him like you did with your DH.  Totally uncalled for.  I hope you apologize and mean it.  What's his crime?  Wanting to talk with you?  Read about other women here and how they can't even get attention from their spouses.

quinnhenrysmom1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:32 PM

ask him to give you an hour then youll be happy to talk to him..

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:32 PM
My man would love it if I said that!

Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Sep. 7, 2016 at 4:34 PM

You sound like a jerk.. I would never speak to my husband like that and he would not disrespect me like that either. 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)