• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM said I need to stop being sexual in front of her sons!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

She came to me and said I need to stop being so sexual in front of her sons. I asked her what she was talking about and she showed me a picture that SS took when we got our new puppy last week. DH surprised us early in the morning and we all ran down in our pyjamas. 

I was wearing a tank top and some shorts. Apparently both are inappropriate to wear around preteen/ teenage boys. I should wear something that covers my legs and my arms more

I was honestly shocked. I knew BM was a bit more conservative but nothing was showing. All fit well, and everything was covered. 

I told her that I will continue to wear my pyjamas and that there is nothing sexual about that. She got more upset but I told her I had to go. 

I mean I wear tank tops and shorts (regular shorts) out and it wasnt any different than that just because my pyjamas have disney characters on them. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Boobear110
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Ummm. She needs to mind her business . 

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I would've laughed at her
casah4
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:18 PM
2 moms liked this

I'd recreate the picture wearing a full onesie (complete with hood) and send it to her. "Better?"

mommylovesyou12
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:19 PM

I was thinking like showing dh affection type sexual lmao.. Dh and I have realized that we have to stop the pda in front of my 10yr old because he doesn't understand why we hug and kiss when going seperate ways or just randomly throughout the day. Also bcuz apparently bd and sm do not show any affection to each other what so ever and my ds is sn and doesn't understand why we do and they don't and says we are gross lol..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:21 PM

BM is crazy. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Lol. DH mentioned me getting one of those T-rex costumes because that way I will be completely covered lol 

Quoting casah4:

I'd recreate the picture wearing a full onesie (complete with hood) and send it to her. "Better?"

lalalamama
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM
If your stepsons are uncomfortable then you should respect that. They may feel guilty as hell at getting turned on by the sight of you in tank top pajamas. You're not a blood relative and preteens and teens are known to get crushes on teachers... they may prefer not thinking of you that way.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM
"Here's to you Mrs Robinson...' lol just kidding. I got that lecture once from some busy body because i wore a tank top at a cub scout event. She was the biggest bitch lol.
tired_momof3
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:24 PM
If you were being too sexual that is one thing, but her boys are being creepy voyeurs for taking a picture of you without permission. Isn't that against the law?

For the record, I do not believe you were being too sexual in the way you were dressed in the privacy of your own home.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:25 PM
I agree. Where a tee top and baggy shorts as pyjamas when they are there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)