Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who loves their job?! Who does their passion for a living?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies
I envy you guys! I really wish I could go to school for something I was passionate about and wake up loving going to work. I just haven't found my "knitch" yet! I've went to school and had different jobs but nothing that I loved.

What job do you have!?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:44 PM
Bump
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:47 PM

I do. I am a nanny. I love children. I love playing, teaching and being with them. I work pt for 2 amazing families.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:49 PM

I do childcare in my home. I have worked in childcare since I was 13 years old. I also have my own home crafting business.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:51 PM
I drive an ice cream truck. It has it's pros & cons but I wouldn't recommend it.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:53 PM
Massage therapist. I'm very passionate about my work and love what I do. I totally recommend it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:55 PM
Most people don't like their jobs.
Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:35 PM

I love my job very much. I tried another job for a while because I thought that was my true passion but then I discovered that I was right the first time.

I work with horses, breaking and training and also rehabiliting, helping with breeding and foaling when necessary. I have always loved horses and I have worked with them since I was very young. When I graduated high school, I thought I wanted to be a teacher so I went to work at a daycare center and eventually got my AA in early childhood education. Then I was offered a great job working with horses again and I remembered how much I missed it. I own horses of my own and I just love being around them. I'm also making a lot more money than I used to.

TotallyWarped
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:38 PM
I'm an office manager for a small window cleaning company. I was an "in the field" employee but then I got pregnant and was no longer allowed on the ladder. I love this! I love being a customer representative and dealing with the paper work side of this job more than I loved being in the field. And I LOVED being in the field. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:39 PM
I'm a mom, I love it.
Rebecca7708
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Love it! I'm a baker!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)