• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to keep a one year old entertained?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Once my oldest gets on the school bus it is youngest nap time. Expect she likes to play and get comfortable before falling asleep. She has some toys but they aren't really interactive. So what toys or things are? (For in the crib)
She just started doing this so I'm clueless.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:45 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:45 PM
I say like a baby doll and a stuff animals. My son sleeps with his build a bear that makes noises.

But when he goes down for his nap I'm out the door with dd taking her to preschool. And dh puts him down for naps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:46 PM
Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I say like a baby doll and a stuff animals. My son sleeps with his build a bear that makes noises.

But when he goes down for his nap I'm out the door with dd taking her to preschool. And dh puts him down for naps.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 5:47 PM
My son hasn't got the hint in the morning to sit on his bed and play. My daughter can sit on her bed or lay on the bed till I get up.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I say like a baby doll and a stuff animals. My son sleeps with his build a bear that makes noises.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)