Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am getting an abortion even if that means he will leave me.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

I had my tubes tied 5 years ago. I never ever thought I would be pregnant again. When me and my boyfriend got together we talked about it. I told him that I would get an abortion if I ever got pregnant again. He agreed. 

Well I am pregnant. I only found out because I had some weird bleeding and I went to my doctor. Everything is okay but I am pregnant. 

I scheduled an appointment for an abortion and he got so angry. He said that just because he agreed to it before doesnt mean he didnt change his mind and that he wants to keep it. I told him no. I dont want another kid. I dont want to be pregnant. My last pregnancies were high risk and they told me it wouldnt be very safe for me to be pregnant again. 

Supposedly my bf had a vasectomy but I am really doubting that now. I told him I was getting an abortion like we agreed on. I didnt change my mind and nothing has changed since that decision. He said if I do he will  leave. I told him not to let the door hit him on the way out. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momma2mms
by Kristin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:16 PM
4 moms liked this
I agree 100% with you. He knew your stance on the subject and he agreed. He changed his mind, you did not.
momofhnd
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:16 PM
I don't blame you. I would do the same.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:17 PM
Most times I'd disagree with abortion

But you took steps to make sure you wouldn't have kids again, and for some reason it didn't work. I see your reasoning. Sorry this is happening
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:18 PM
I vote troll 😱
ejkdmom
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:19 PM
6 moms liked this
Only on here will a woman have her tubes tied and the man has a vasectomy yet pregnancy happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM

Which is exactly why I think he was lying about it. I highly doubt I got pregnant with both. He said we didnt need a condom because he had a vasectomy. I obviously know I got my tubes tied 

Quoting ejkdmom: Only on here will a woman have her tubes tied and the man has a vasectomy yet pregnancy happens.

LyanaMormont
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM
I would too. It's your body and no one gets a choice in this but you. Hugs do what you have to it will be ok.

Cue the idiots saying you are awful, your baby loves you, he or she can feel it even though pain receptors haven't even formed if you do it early.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:20 PM
Sounds like he was full of shit about the vasectomy. Probably thought if he actually knocked her up he could get her to change her mind.

Quoting ejkdmom: Only on here will a woman have her tubes tied and the man has a vasectomy yet pregnancy happens.
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like you're not really meant for each other if you don't care about breaking up. Maybe this is a good time to move on.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 6:23 PM

If your tubes were tied, it is highly likely you have an eptopic pregnancy anyway and abortion is not optional-assuming you want to live that is.  Anyway, it is your body, your choice.  Reasoning is irrelevant.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)