Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My heart is broken

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM
  • 52 Replies
I found out I was pregnant not too long ago. We were very excited because we've been trying for a long time. I had 2 mc before ds3 and two after. Had a hard time getting pregnant again and finally got my bfp! My ob said my hcg levels were too low and not rising significantly. This will be our 5th lose. Idk what to do...should we keep trying should we give up. We've talked about adoption but to be honest I don't know if we can afford it. I feel like the universe is against me. We have so much love to give another child why can't this happen for us. Sorry I guess I just needed to vent.
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:39 PM
I'm so sorry :( I know this is so difficult. Did the doctor give any clues as to why you've had your miscarriages? Speak to your husband and figure out if you both want to keep trying or maybe give it a little break. I know it can put a major strain on relationships because of the stress and emotions. I'm almost 40 and was thinking of adoption but it's way too expensive for us and we don't want to go the foster care route. i had complications during my last pregnancy and not sure I could do it again. Still trying to figure it out. I wish you all the best and sending hugs :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:41 PM
Keep trying. It will work.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:42 PM
And I'm due with a baby boy In 3 weeks who I don't want at all. I haven't even bought anything for him. Not so much as an outfit. Blah.
slw123
by Silver Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 8:43 PM
Has your doctor put you on progesterone?
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:01 PM
3 moms liked this
You don't want him?! Do him and yourself a favor and give him to a couple who will give him the love he deserves.

Quoting Anonymous 3: And I'm due with a baby boy In 3 weeks who I don't want at all. I haven't even bought anything for him. Not so much as an outfit. Blah.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:02 PM
Aw! I'm sorry!! :( Hang in there. I know how hard that is.
bethanymommy
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:03 PM
I'm so sorry for your losses and what you are going through right now.
I will tell you though, while it can be a difficult road and you would have to prepare yourself, adopting from the foster system is typically only around $500-$1000 and their healthcare needs and college are paid for. Those children need love and homes so desperately.

Truly wish you all the best.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:04 PM
No. I'll probably be ok once he's here. Plus my husband wants him. I wish I couldn't get pregnant like you. I envy that problem.

Quoting Swan77: You don't want him?! Do him and yourself a favor and give him to a couple who will give him the love he deserves.

Quoting Anonymous 3: And I'm due with a baby boy In 3 weeks who I don't want at all. I haven't even bought anything for him. Not so much as an outfit. Blah.
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:06 PM
I'm so sorry. I know this is random, but have you ever had your thyroid checked?There is a connection between malfunctioning thyroid and miscarriage. If you can, check out thyroidmom.com. Again, I'm so, so sorry. Hugs...
Nagisa.stewart
by New Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:07 PM
Oh hun I'm so sorry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)