Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shakeology and Beach Body....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
I recently became a beach body coach. I am doing the 3 day refresh, drinking shakeology and just started the 21 day fix program. I will begin the 21 day fix meal plan once the 3 day refresh is over.

For those of you that have done it, how did you like it? Any before and after photos? I did the first 21 day fix exercise today and it was pretty intense. I've been doing other work outs for a few months and no results. I've been eating pretty clean as well. So, I am hoping this starts me in the right direction. I took before photos, and once I complete it and have the after photos, I'll do them side by side.

I've had an eating disorder most of my life (since I was 5, I am 28 now) and have been in and out of residential treatment centers and hospitals -- I am always exercising too much and not eating enough and not eating correctly (time wise - I'd starve all day then eat 9-11pm at night) and my metabolism is crap. I want to prove to myself that I can do this the healthy way and the right way. I want to feel stronger and be stronger. I want to show my kids that I am better than what I give myself credit for. I want to be healthy, and actually be honest about saying I am for the first time in my life.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:27 PM
Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:28 PM
Thank you 😊

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:29 PM
?

Thanks for the bump, I guess.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:30 PM
I saw another random meme in another post a minute ago. I bet it's the same anon. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: ?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:31 PM
3 moms liked this
If you want to do it the healthy way, you can start but not using these crap programs.

I don't want to seem insensitive or mean, but they are crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM
You don't sound insensitive or mean - I don't see how it is a crap program if it's essentially teaching you portion control with while raw foods, lean proteins, healthy fats. I don't know how eat "properly" because I don't have hunger or full cues due to years of my eating disorder. This seemed like a way for me to learn portion sizes without completely obsessing over calories.

The shakeology is a protein powder with a lot of amazing benefits - it also gets me to eat in the mornings - something I never do. This isn't one of those frozen meal crap things.

Quoting smorgan865: If you want to do it the healthy way, you can start but not using these crap programs.

I don't want to seem insensitive or mean, but they are crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:34 PM
Haha, probably

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I saw another random meme in another post a minute ago. I bet it's the same anon. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: ?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:37 PM

I haven't tried it but my dh's friend's wife is. She's a coach and works out every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. She drinks the shakes, the whole 9 yards. She hasn't lost a single pound, I'm not sure what's going on with her. She isn't really gaining noticeable muscle either, her body just stays the same. 

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM

That shit is crap.  Sorry you fell for it.

Princesitamoni
by Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:43 PM
I did the insanity max 30 with no results. I started Herbalife And improved my eating habits. In 3 Months i lost 15 lbs, no exercise. It's honestly the only thing that has ever give me results.
Best of luck to you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)