Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you address this topic with your boys?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
When we moved in to this house five years ago, our boys were 13, 12, 10, 7, 4 and 2. They are 18, 17, 15, 12, 9 and son to be 7.

They have the left side of the house mostly for them since their rooms are there and they have two bathrooms. 13&12 shared a room, same 10&7 and 4&2. They are in charge of their rooms and to keep the bathrooms clean. I used to clean up for them but since two years ago I stopped cleaning the rooms of the oldest ones, and just come in to see how is it going at the little ones' room. But I made it clear to the older ones that it was their decision how they wanted te have their rooms.

Well, today I went up to grab laundry ( they always bring their hampers down by themselves but they went away for a school trip) and clean a bit.

I wasn't prepared for the about of... socks and boxers with... yeah under the beds. Since they all do their own underwear laundry since they were young, this is the first time I actually see all this mess. I'm not sure if I should even bring this up, so far they have been doing just fine so I think I should just let it be, is not like I thought they didn't masturbate, I just didn't expect to see the evidence.

What would you do? Say something or let it be? If you were to say something, what would you say?

I just took the normal clothes laundry and left everything as it was. They will be home on Friday, I guess they will wash their stuff then lol.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:59 PM
2 moms liked this
I'd leave a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion and a small note that says socks are unsanitary
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Leave it. It's nothing. I don't know why you'd want to say anything.
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:04 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't say anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:04 PM
I wouldn't say anything unless I noticed they weren't ever washing them. If like a month went by and it was piling up I'd say something like "don't forget to wash all the stuff under your bed" and leave it at that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:05 PM
3 moms liked this
Any holy crap that's a lot of boys! Your house is going to be filled with semen the next few years😩
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:05 PM
I must have abnormal sons. I've never once dealt with that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Wait, why would they use socks?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:11 PM

so.... the 'used' socks and underwear is collecting under the bed and never getting washed?

I'd just mention you went up to grab laundry, noticed a pile of things under the bed, and you want them taking care of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Catches all the jizz

😷

I never heard of it before I saw it in a movie once. I think my DH had to explain it to me.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Wait, why would they use socks?
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:19 PM
They cum in it so it doesn't go all over the place. Aim when it comes to that is an art to be mastered

Quoting Anonymous 6: Wait, why would they use socks?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)