Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holy S***, IT HAS BEGUN

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:22 PM
  • 23 Replies
This morning I left my oldest son at home while I ran his brother to school. I left my phone there for him, just in case. Fast forward to this evening and I go to jump on YouTube to watch some puppy videos. I click on the search icon, and what do I see as the most recently searched? Sexxxxxxxyyyyyyy woman of America. -_- I didn't even need to ask, all I did was look up over my phone at him. He face was absolutely crimson. So, we talked about how being curious and having those feelings was normal and natural but he's only 11 and those videos are inappropriate for his age. We talked about how that's not what normal woman look like and how that's not what sex should be. I asked him if he had any questions and he asked me why people made those kind of videos. So we talked about masturbation and orgasm. Fun fun! We also told him he wouldn't be allowed to watch videos any more without an adult standing right there beside him. My baby is damn big!!!!!!!!!!!!
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:23 PM

Mobile Photo

Look at this face! Does this face look like a boy who would look up naked ladies on his moms phone?! Granted this was many years ago...... but still!
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:28 PM
Bump
mary716
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:29 PM
My son did that except he searched anime nudes lol we had the talk.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:31 PM

LOL yes. Not at that age, but now of course. You handled it well.

Quoting krazymom2boyz:

Mobile Photo

Look at this face! Does this face look like a boy who would look up naked ladies on his moms phone?! Granted this was many years ago...... but still!

DILLIGAF?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:34 PM

it has to start at some point and when it does it is time to talk about sex/girls/respect/boundries

Oddflower2014
by Gold Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Here's a bump.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Thank you. It took me by complete surprise so I'm a bit surprised I was able to stay calm. I knew that kind of thing was coming, I just never expected it to be now or on my own phone.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting krazymom2boyz:

Mobile Photo

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:38 PM

My boy knew better than to use my computer to search it because he knows I do check. He is now 19, and I don't want to know what he looks at lol.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Thank you. It took me by complete surprise so I'm a bit surprised I was able to stay calm. I knew that kind of thing was coming, I just never expected it to be now or on my own phone.
Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting krazymom2boyz:

Mobile Photo

DILLIGAF?

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Lol, I wouldn't want to know either at his age! I think with my son it was just a spur of the moment decision that he never really thought about. He was all alone in the house and had access to the internet, which never happens. The only internet my boys ever have available is when I turn the mobile hot spot on, on my phone. Their tablets aren't hooked up to the internet on its own and we don't have a computer.

Quoting ColleenF30:

My boy knew better than to use my computer to search it because he knows I do check. He is now 19, and I don't want to know what he looks at lol.

Quoting krazymom2boyz: Thank you. It took me by complete surprise so I'm a bit surprised I was able to stay calm. I knew that kind of thing was coming, I just never expected it to be now or on my own phone.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting krazymom2boyz:

Mobile Photo

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Quoting Oddflower2014: Here's a bump.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)