• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'll be so glad when her surgery is over and she can move out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I posted the other day about my sil. I finally did tell her. But the next day she was messaging my dh asking if she can use our tent so she can sleep on the river after her surgery. I know guilt trip shit. Dh said no way are you sleeping in a tent on the river after your surgery which is in 8 days.

I haven't had much to say to her since then.

She gets all up in our business. Butting into stuff that is none if her business.

The latest thing.

Before I go into this let me explain the situation.

On our street we have about 4 sexual offenders that live on our street. I found this out about 2 or 3 months ago. Because if this my kids age 13 and 16 are not allowed to walk down that end of the road. They are all on that end of the road.

My dd is 16. Her boyfriend and his mom got into an argument and he came walking by going in that direction. About that same time his mom text me and ask if he is here to please send him home because he didn't ask permission to go.

At that time he has gotten aways down the road and my dd ask if she walk down there to talk to him because he said he was running away. I said yes and I stood at the road and watched. When she got out of sight she called me and I started walking down there too because she was out of sight. My damn sil went inside and told dh that dd was walking down that way. Dh didn't know I was walking down there or that dd asked my permission and he gets in the car to go down there.

It pisses me off because why in the fuck did she have to say anything I am more than capable of dealing with it. And it is none of her fucking business I wish she would stay the fuck out of business that is concerning my damn kids. I am their mother and i don't need to telling my dh anything. Some stuff I can deal with. After her surgery and she is able to get around she can leave. Soon I hope. Grr
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:16 PM
Bump
readyforhim
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 PM
She may be the least of your worries. Can you move?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Not right now but to be honest. They are everywhere. I am more worried about the ones who Haven't been caught then the registered ones . If my kids were smaller I would be way more concerned. And we live in the first house on the street so normally my kids stay way from that direction. I know at least one if them I'd watched regularly by the cops. I see them at the house weekly and cops ride up and down my street all the time

Quoting readyforhim: She may be the least of your worries. Can you move?
RedRose91
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:22 PM
OK
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:26 PM
How much longer do you have? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:57 PM
Bump
jas_momof2
by アニメの雌犬 on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

So she was trying to be helpful by telling your dh that there could potentially be a dangerous situation between your daughter and yourself with a bunch of sexual preds and you call that butting in?  WTF?  You need a better issue than that cause that's NOTHING.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 8, 2016 at 12:14 AM
She isn't trying to be helpful she is butting into business that is none of her concern. I am a grown woman I am sure I am more than capable of walking down the street in broad daylight to meet up with my dd and her boyfriend. Like the issue the other day Is her ass telling my dh information that was none of her business once again concerning my daughter. She doesn't like my daughter. That is what it is all about.

I don't need a babysitter, I am grown.

Quoting jas_momof2:

So she was trying to be helpful by telling your dh that there could potentially be a dangerous situation between your daughter and yourself with a bunch of sexual preds and you call that butting in?  WTF?  You need a better issue than that cause that's NOTHING.

thatgirlyouknow
by on Sep. 8, 2016 at 1:00 AM
On bedrest? Until I give birth. I'm due next month.

They took away my entertainment (anon).

Quoting bluebunnybabe: How much longer do you have? Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 8, 2016 at 1:56 AM

Huh..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)