Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think in most cases cheating just isn't so black and white...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 72 Replies
So many women on here seem to think that cheating is the absolute worst thing you can do. While there are certainly serial cheaters out there, I think that most people who cheat are in a broken relationship. Is it wrong - absolutely! Are there sets of circumstances where I can sympathize with a cheater - definitely.

What say you?
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:16 PM
2 moms liked this
No. It's wrong. Get a divorce.
shadow_lark
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Nope. You always have a choice and when you choose to cheat, you're doing the wrong thing. Point blank, it's never the right thing to do, and I won't sympathize with someone who makes that choice for themselves.
bcoll
by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I agree that said marriages are broken. Fix it or end it. Cheating isn't acceptable.
Elle.tea.22
by Emerald Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this
Only cheaters would say that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 PM
I'm very happily married and definitely not cheating. But I can see how people get there.

Quoting Ted1242: No. It's wrong. Get a divorce.
SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't sympathize.
DensHag
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:19 PM
Cheating and domestic violence are NEVER okay with me...and I made that clear to my DH before we ever got married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
You always have a choice. You can fix the relationship. You can leave the relationship. There is never a situation where your only option is to dive into bed with someone who is not your significant other.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:20 PM

Cheating is NEVER the right choice. Divorce is always an option.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 7, 2016 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this
You are doing the wrong thing. I personally wouldn't cheat on DH, but if I didn't have sex with him for a year, had gained 100 lbs and lost my motivation to do anything, I might understand if he did (none of the above apply)

Quoting shadow_lark: Nope. You always have a choice and when you choose to cheat, you're doing the wrong thing. Point blank, it's never the right thing to do, and I won't sympathize with someone who makes that choice for themselves.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)