Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Omg df is pissing me off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
He is always bugging me for sex non freaking stop and im getting sick of it he thinks i need to ready to go everytime he wants he it. He thinks just cause i slept around alot when i was a teenager that i should be like that now.. He feels like shit cause he doesn't get sex alot but all my exs did.. I was a damn teenager i had no kids no responsibles to worry about but now i have 4 kids almost 5 kids (4 months pregnant now). He says i dont care about him cause i dont give him sex and im never in the mood.. Ugh i wanna hit him sometimes

Just to clear up a few things Df is the father to all of my kids
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM
Find a middle ground.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:11 AM
Uh yeah sorry?😒
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:14 AM

Why are men so uneducated about PG women?  You would think they would at least ATTEMPT to read up on the hormone swings and such.  He should be thanking his lucky stars that you give it to him at all right now.  Dumb a$$.  It's not like they don't have Google like the rest of us.  This generation has the ability to have ANY information they need at their fingertips and they waste it on ridiculous pron.  SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:15 AM

he is a self fish ass hole ..... explain to him gently about how you are not the person you once were and you are flipping preggers and don't have the energy....if he still doesnt get it then I have no idea

suomynona_amam
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Remind him that sex is something that a couple does when they both desire it, not a chore you do for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:23 AM

Is he the father of all of your kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:25 AM
Google would tell him that pregnancy increases the desire for sex. Increased blood flow, heightened drive. Less Google, more text books would help you.

Quoting WickedOpal:

Why are men so uneducated about PG women?  You would think they would at least ATTEMPT to read up on the hormone swings and such.  He should be thanking his lucky stars that you give it to him at all right now.  Dumb a$$.  It's not like they don't have Google like the rest of us.  This generation has the ability to have ANY information they need at their fingertips and they waste it on ridiculous pron.  SMH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Men are big ass babies who think the world revolves around them. 

I'd say simply put: "I'm a mother now..I have other things to do, LIKE RAISING A HUMAN BEING, that take alot of energy and quite frankly I'm too tired to service you. I'm not 17 yo with nothing else to do but whore around. Let me introduce you to Mary Palm."

143myboys9496
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:27 AM
2 moms liked this

sidesplittinglaughter You said "READ".....rolling on floor

Quoting WickedOpal:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:28 AM
So how often is sex happening?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)