Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone else gotten report cards yet?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM
  • 20 Replies

I am so proud of my third grade ds! He got a 4.0. Go Elijah! This is his first year using a letter grade system. In k-2 where I live they use numbers. He has always gotten 4's (like A's) but I like the letter system better. lol

Have your kids gotten report cards yet? Anyone else want to celebrate their kids accomplishments? 

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM

Bump

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:07 AM
We have 3 more weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:07 AM
I think we get ours November 7
Episkey
by Dra til helvete on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Also, great job Elijah!
jaxons_mama
by Live*Laugh*Love on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Yay good job!! Ds has gotten his a few weeks ago. All A's and 1 B. I am very proud
angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM

Thanks. We are pretty proud of him. I feel like we are kinda early for report cards but my kids went back august 11th. lol 

Quoting Episkey: Also, great job Elijah!

angelachristine
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Good job to your ds too :)

Quoting jaxons_mama: Yay good job!! Ds has gotten his a few weeks ago. All A's and 1 B. I am very proud

TheLadyAmalthea
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
We have had conferences, but not report cards. My daughter reads at a second grade level, she's in first grade. The teacher is sending simple chapter books home for her to read. It makes me proud of her but it also makes me feel like I'm doing something right. I couldn't read in first grade because no one at home would read to me because my parents worked so much. Now I have a love of reading and it makes me happy my daughter does too.
missymackie
by Hey Brother on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:12 AM
1 mom liked this
Way to go! 🎉🎉🎉
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:14 AM
The oldest was supposed to get one this week but school was out for two days because of the hurricane so they pushed back report cards.. doesn't make sense to me but whatever lol.
Idr when the other kids get theirs, but the two oldest in the house I can log in and see every assignment grade, class average, absence, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)