Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did anyone just know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I started smiling uncontrollably 1 day and got a strong feeling I might be pregnant, but I still have 2 weeks before a missed period would occur. Has this happened to anyone, and if so, what was the outcome?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 7:30 AM
My mother claims she started throwing up the day she got pregnant until she gave birth. Maybe that's why she hates us all. ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:06 AM

I believe your mother. I knew the next day I was pregnant with my son. I love coffee, and my husband made some for me, and I could not stand the smell. That same night we were going to have fried catfish, and I ran to the bathroom throwing up because of the smell. Stranger things have happened, and I knew the baby was a boy, I have 2 girls, and that never happened.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My mother claims she started throwing up the day she got pregnant until she gave birth. Maybe that's why she hates us all. ?

princessmom2005
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:08 AM
Yes. With my daughter I just knew before the test came back positive. I also just knew she was a girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:13 AM
With my first, my husband knew before I did.

But, with my second, I was at work smoking a cigarette (bad habit, but I did quit for both pregnancies) and I started throwing up out of nowhere. I knew right that moment I was pregnant but had to wait almost two weeks to test because it was so early.

Looking back at my first pregnancy, I started having morning sickness about two weeks before my period was due then too...but I didn't associate it with pregnancy. Point being though, I get symptoms very, very early...I swear they must start within 24 hours of conception given the timeline, lol
Spare.Time
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:18 AM

smiling uncontrollably?  wow

Maime13
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 8:33 AM

Just once, with my last one.

I was walking through my bedroom and I had a sudden slightly painful twinge on my left side. I just knew that it was an ovulation pain. I also knew that DH and I had unprotected sex two days prior and I was certain that I would get pregnant. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)