Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need serious help

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies

picking out my wedding dress!!!

We are doing a super casual wedding with just a few friends... our families know we plan on eloping sometime soon they dont know that its now two weeks away!!! EEK!!!

I'm panicking because i dont have my dress!!!

I really just want something super casual... my only criteria is i want something with sleeves haha like long flowing sleeves thats been my dream since i was a little girl and i'm looking online for things i could expedite shipping on... i may have to give up that dream my friends and I are considering getting a cloak lol (im a bit of a nerd and i'm perfectly content to get married in a white cloak) We're getting married outside at 6:51 in the morning... a sunrise wedding that will be super cold here in texas... but you know what... i am so happy!!! I could get married in blue jeans!!!

Anyone have dress ideas??? Trying to keep it under $150 thats my budget lol i know thats kinda inexpensive but i'm on a budget right now... i just had some hospital trips... the poor can marry for love as they say... they just cant have super expensive dresses... i dont want anything fancy... posting some of my ideas... or pics of dresses i like at least so ya'll have ideas as to the style...

please post comments pictures links etc... i need help!!!

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinmyboys...
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:59 AM
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I know I have seen similar items on Gothic clothing websites, you might try Googling "Gothic clothing".  

Go.Luv.Yourself
by *Mamacita* on Oct. 22, 2016 at 9:59 AM
The last one is really pretty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:01 AM

*goes to google gothic clothing*

Quoting corticosteroid:

I know I have seen similar items on Gothic clothing websites, you might try Googling "Gothic clothing".  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM

yah the problem with most of these is either they are too expensive or i cant get them in on time

Quoting Go.Luv.Yourself: The last one is really pretty.

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM
1 mom liked this
The first one you posted is pretty.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM

I had ordered one dress a month ago... it came in last week... it looked AWFUL!!!! I looked for lack of better phrasing like a "SLUTTY PILGRIM" It was terrible!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:03 AM
I like #3
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:05 AM

#2 with flats.  one is too fancy the other are to Ugly Boho for me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)