Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Voting third party

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Anyone else thinking about voting third party? Or skipping the presidential party all together & just focusing on local issues?

I can't see myself voting for trump or Hilary. I think I'll vote third party (Green Party is my go-to) or just skip that part

Honesty we are doomed either way

I feel like Hilary is a sly, crazy killer but at least she can walk the walk and talk the talk (i.e., not embarrass the country with every word that comes out of her mouth). My husband would prob divorce me if he knew I voted for Hilary lol. But oh god I cannot imagine trump in the White House. He is a downright embarrassment 😬
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Vote third party. Change the way we view elections. Anyone who earns more than 5% of the vote this year earns a spot for their party on the national stage in 2020. Gary Johnson looks like he will easily clear that bar. Jill Stein might as well.

KiaJR
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 10:45 AM
No. I've looked at all the candidates, and was leaning possibly towards Johnson, until the he had no idea what Aleppo was, and couldn't name a single foreign leader. I will be voting for one of the main candidates.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)