Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you ever have a "not do a damn thing" day?

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
  • 9 Replies

That s my day plan. I might heat a can of soup but that is it! I am going to be on computer/TV or sleep all day!

by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Those days are the best!
sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:21 AM
I'm going to do that tomorrow, today how ever I'm catching up on some house work and cooking some soup in the crock pot.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Rarely, but they do happen.  Generally I'll lay in some supplies (box of Cheez-Its, Milky Way Dark candy bars, 12-pack of Coca-cola) and shut the bedroom door and woe to those who dare come between me and whatever I'm binge-watching that day.

PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Yep! Today will not be one of those days for me, unfortunately. I need to get off of here and get stuff done, lol. But, procrastination... :) 

bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:27 AM
Yes! Today probably
Since I'm still in bed
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:27 AM

I try - but it's really hard for me.

I actually have NOTHING I need to do (my kids are grown and out of the house).

I've sorted laundry (I do it pretty much daily).  My husband and I are doing an official "date night" tonight, dressing up a bit more, going to dinner and a movie (the new Jack Reacher).  I've taken the dog in and out a couple times.  Might do some laundry.  Take shirts into the cleaners (we're going out of town next week).  Oh, and I've emptied the dishwasher, and will probably run another load of dishes (I will make breakfast, can't make it without breakfast).

We have a contractor coming today to paint (normally he doesn't work on Saturday, but he couldn't do anything Wednesday because the drywall mud hadn't dried.  So - I'll deal with him for awhile.  And I will have to shower and dress before he gets here.

So, that's my pretty much "nothing" type of day.

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Yeah, like every Sunday is my "not do a damn thing day" lol
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:30 AM
I'm trying to do that today. It won't work out that way though and then I will just end up frustrated with myself for wasting time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 11:31 AM
Yes, I do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)