Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Warning cute picture of kitten looking for a home inside

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:11 PM
  • 56 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

My husband found this adorable kitten and brought her in. She's super sweet and loves to be held and she purrs up a storm.

We can't keep her so I'm hoping someone here wants her. I'm in the Houston area but am willing to drive if there's someone within 4-5 hours from me that wants her.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SusieCarmichael
by NotARugrat on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:14 PM
Awww. Super cute. I was thinking about getting a cat for my son but our dog was hit by a car last week. She will need all the attention when she gets home. I don't know how she'll feel with a new buddy around lol.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:15 PM
We can hold on to her for a few weeks if you're interested :)

Quoting SusieCarmichael: Awww. Super cute. I was thinking about getting a cat for my son but our dog was hit by a car last week. She will need all the attention when she gets home. I don't know how she'll feel with a new buddy around lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:16 PM
You would have about a thirty hour drive to me, so here is a bump! What a cutie!
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:17 PM
lol she's so worth it. Come take a vacation to Texas and bring her back with you.

Quoting Momtoone07: You would have about a thirty hour drive to me, so here is a bump! What a cutie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:17 PM

Aww...cute.

Momtoone07
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm going to Niagara Falls next weekend.. Meet you there? Haha

Quoting Roxygurl: lol she's so worth it. Come take a vacation to Texas and bring her back with you.

Quoting Momtoone07: You would have about a thirty hour drive to me, so here is a bump! What a cutie!
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:18 PM
What a cutie. Here's a bump
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Damnit I knew I shouldn't have opened this post!!! Thankfully I don't live anywhere near Houston!!
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:21 PM
lol don't tempt me I want to see Niagara Falls so bad.

Quoting Momtoone07: I'm going to Niagara Falls next weekend.. Meet you there? Haha

Quoting Roxygurl: lol she's so worth it. Come take a vacation to Texas and bring her back with you.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Oh but they have airplanes :D

Quoting lovemercygrace: Damnit I knew I shouldn't have opened this post!!! Thankfully I don't live anywhere near Houston!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)