Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nothing has changed

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM
  • 26 Replies
About a week ago, my ex got in contact with me. Talked about wanting to see his daughter and all that. He has made no effort to actually see her. I told him that I am not sure if it is worth it to allow him back in her life. I don't want him to put his girlfriend ahead of his daughter again. I must have hit a nerve because he blocked me. Looks like despite what he said, absolutely nothing has changed.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:44 PM
That boy has no intentions of growing up, huh?

How's your daughter doing?
Masterchefmom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:45 PM
I'm sorry to hear that.

He proved he shouldn't be allowed around your daughter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Another mother keeping daddy away because of her issues...
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:48 PM
I guess not. Oh well, it is his loss.

Ashley is doing great. She had a hearing test and swallow study yesterday. She passed the hearing test. The swallow study went okay. She is aspirating thin liquids. So no more water, milk, or juice unless I add a thickener to it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That boy has no intentions of growing up, huh?

How's your daughter doing?
dawncs
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM

He probably has a family gathering with his family or something like that, and he wants to look like father of the year. He could never pull it off with the gf's daughter if she is not his. There are more times like this to come in the future believe me!

Dawn
Asperger Syndrome Published Author and Blogger
Asperger Syndrome diagnosed May 1997 as an adult
My Author Blog 
My Author Website

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
He is the one who decided to stay away. His new girlfriend is more important than his daughter. He hasn't seen her since June.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Another mother keeping daddy away because of her issues...
SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:51 PM
I think he hoped I had forgotten about how he acted. I have never allowed him to take her on his own.

Quoting dawncs:

He probably has a family gathering with his family or something like that, and he wants to look like father of the year. He could never pull it off with the gf's daughter if she is not his. There are more times like this to come in the future believe me!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:53 PM
She was okay until he got a gf and the gf didn't like the time he spent with her. Because of that, I have to agree with you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:53 PM
Uh huh. You don't own her.

Quoting SerpentsKiss: He is the one who decided to stay away. His new girlfriend is more important than his daughter. He hasn't seen her since June.

SerpentsKiss
by Erica on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:01 PM
Never said that I did. I have not kept him away. Our daughter had a few doctor's appointments yesterday. I called him with the results. I just don't want him to be back in her life then leave again. How dare I expect a man to care more about his only child than the new piece of pussy.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Uh huh. You don't own her.

Quoting SerpentsKiss: He is the one who decided to stay away. His new girlfriend is more important than his daughter. He hasn't seen her since June.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)