Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are officially ttc!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I have 2 kids and neither were parti8planned we just side whatever happens happens. Well dh and I decided to start actively. I'm actually nervous. I feel like I'm going to be devastated if it doesn't happen right off the bat.has anyone ever dealt with this feeling?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:49 PM
Good Luck! We just let whatever happen, happen so not really actively ever tried. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for you guys!
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:52 PM

No, I haven't, but I do wish you all the best of luck...!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:55 PM

I think any time people try to actively start TTC there's some degree of disappointment if it doesn't happen right away. I'm also pretty sure there's no way to avoid that. lol

Good luck! If you've been not actively trying to prevent for a long time with no pregnancy, then I would maybe start off with the anticipation that it may take a while of "actively" trying. Kind of tell yourself it isn't going to happen right away, if that works.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:55 PM
I just go in to it knowing it won't happen right away. But both of ours were very much tried for. Took a while.
DH had some feelings, I wouldn't say devistated but he and his ex wife just looked at eachother and she was pregnant. 3 babies in 4 years.
I am not very fertile I guess :/
He was very "proud" when I did finally get pregnant with our first 😂
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Oct. 22, 2016 at 12:57 PM

Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:17 PM
It took me two years to conceive our first one, so yes, there was a lot of disappointment. We're going to start ttc the next one when our first turns 3. I would rather start earlier, because I'm afraid it will take a long time again, but unexpected financial obsticals are making us wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:19 PM
Are you on assistance of any form?

PS... You all know you were thinking it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:21 PM
Nope. Haven't ever been actually

Quoting Anonymous 5: Are you on assistance of any form?

PS... You all know you were thinking it.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:22 PM
My son is about to be 4. I was ready when he was like 2 weeks lol but financially it wasn't smart until now

Quoting Anonymous 4: It took me two years to conceive our first one, so yes, there was a lot of disappointment. We're going to start ttc the next one when our first turns 3. I would rather start earlier, because I'm afraid it will take a long time again, but unexpected financial obsticals are making us wait.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 5:54 PM
yep, it's not fun, but it's how it goes. Good luck! I hope you get your baby soon.

Quoting Anonymous 1: My son is about to be 4. I was ready when he was like 2 weeks lol but financially it wasn't smart until now

Quoting Anonymous 4: It took me two years to conceive our first one, so yes, there was a lot of disappointment. We're going to start ttc the next one when our first turns 3. I would rather start earlier, because I'm afraid it will take a long time again, but unexpected financial obsticals are making us wait.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)