Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you want to know?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

If your SO was cheating?

This guy has sent me dick pics and constantly asking me to meet up with him (at work, out and about, and even at his house when his SO was gone with one of their kids. So yeah some of his kids were home with him. It was late and they were asleep). He has cheated in the past, and she has been told. (He cheated with me 10 years ago and I told her NUMEROUS times - I really don't get why he keeps coming back to me. I'm not even giving it up this time around, but he's been trying for atleast 6 months) Idk if she doesn't believe it or he thinks he will change or what but she's still there. Now they are engaged and I'm pretty sure she thinks the cheating is done. 

Clearly it's not. I asked him if he loves his SO and he said "yeah sure". Part of me thinks he just stays because, well he will never be satisfied with one woman and he likes her best? Or maybe because of the kids? Then I think we'll maybe he only cheats because he knows he can get away with it. He's not very careful at all. Last week we ended up at the same bar. Him, his fiancé, and I, and he sent me a text asking me to meet him outside (to have sex in my car). 

I do feel bad for her. Even though I doubt she will leave him I kind of want to give her proof. I have thought about printing off one of the pics he sent me and mailing it to her. It's an angle that there is NO doubt about it that it's him. I want to do it anonymously because her and I already hashed out our issues like 4 years ago and I don't need that drama again. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Missdameanor
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Or you could block his number and never speak to him again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:46 PM
2 moms liked this
THIS !!!

Stop talking to him. Don't tell her because it didn't work the first time.

Quoting Missdameanor: Or you could block his number and never speak to him again.
SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:46 PM
Why the fuck do guys send dick pics? That is the lamest, unsexiest thing ever.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:49 PM
Just cut them both out of your life. Their fucked up relationship doesn't need to have anything to do with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:51 PM

Exactly. 

I told him it's unattractive but he still sends um. 

Quoting SunshneDaydream: Why the fuck do guys send dick pics? That is the lamest, unsexiest thing ever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:51 PM
It sounds like she is aware of his cheating and of you, since you told her numerous times and you had it out 4 years ago.
She just might not care, some people don't.

Why are you having a 10 year affair with this guy? Is this the best you can do?
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Mail her the info and block his number.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM
Show her the text.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:53 PM

I would want to be told if my SO was cheating.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:54 PM
I would just ignore him block him whatever I'd make it completely clear that I have no interest talking on any level at all forever and that's it. She knows the history so no I would not go tell her again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)