Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to scream!

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
We have all of our 11 kids this weekend. We're having a birthday party for two of them at 4. I baked the cakes, I still have to frost and decorate them. I cleaned up the house, except it was just feeding time so the kitchen and dining area need it again. Two of the neighborhood kids are here, too. Sooo there are 13 kids in the house and I can't turn around without a person up my butt. Of course if I'm baking and cooking everyone needs to be in the kitchen.

I keep running them outside, but they keep coming back in. Lol
DH had to work this morning. He's back, but had to "poop"...which means shut himself in the bathroom and stare at his phone for an hour. So I'm sitting on the porch for a few minutes, listening to what sounds like a school cafeteria in my house.

I don't really need to scream. I'm ok, I just need the kitchen cleared out for a few minutes.

Ok, I lied. SS and dd13 just came out here fighting and ran back in and slammed the door. Locked me out. Sigh.
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 1:59 PM

Call your lazy husband lol. 

Fuzzy.Tendrils
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:00 PM
I texted him lol

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Call your lazy husband lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:02 PM

Lock all of the kids outside of the house. Tell them unless it's an life or death emergency not to knock on the door. When your dh gets out of the bathroom, he can go outside and watch them. Then everyone can come back in when everything is ready for the party.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)