Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for lunch?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
We're having grilled chicken breasts with sautéed onions and peppers. For a treat I'm slicing up some apples with caramel to dip! I saw caramel mentioned in a previous post and been wanting some since! What about you?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:14 PM
SO and I are at a Chinese restaurant for lunch. I'm having beef broccoli, pan fried noodles, pork fried rice, and egg flower soup.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:14 PM

We had ch'ckn (vegan) sonoma salad for lunch yestarday and are having it again today. My DDIL gets on jags and serves the same thing for a week at a time sometimes. But it's okay, she's a great cook. Tonight we are having black bean soup She made choc. chip cookies, too. (be very jealous. My DDIL is a great cook and I pay $100 a month board for her to cook for me!)

bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM
I had a turkey sandwich with cool ranc Doritos
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM
The kids had grilled Nutella sandwiches with sliced bananas on them, carrots and ranch and some trail mix
Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM
I don't know. I literally just woke up but it's going to be something delicious
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:17 PM
My neighbor bought me a batch of blackberries over this morning. I've been getting her mail for the past week since she's was gone so she always gives me something in return. I plan on making a homemade blackberry cobbler for dinner tonight :)

Quoting tsatske2:

We had ch'ckn (vegan) sonoma salad for lunch yestarday and are having it again today. My DDIL gets on jags and serves the same thing for a week at a time sometimes. But it's okay, she's a great cook. Tonight we are having black bean soup She made choc. chip cookies, too. (be very jealous. My DDIL is a great cook and I pay $100 a month board for her to cook for me!)

PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:17 PM

I had leftover ziti. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:18 PM
Ooo sounds good! May have that tomorrow for lunch :) enjoy!

Quoting Anonymous 2: The kids had grilled Nutella sandwiches with sliced bananas on them, carrots and ranch and some trail mix
TaylorMom814
by Emily on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:18 PM
We had leftover pizza and DD also had grapes and carrot sticks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:18 PM
Pizza or a Big Mac with fries🍕🍟🍔

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I don't know. I literally just woke up but it's going to be something delicious
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)