Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

yay...more stress....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

my ex was exceedingly controlling and emotionally abusive. i felt like  i was stuck with him and i essentially was for 7 years until he "allowed" me to get a job, when i did though he started getting worse with the abuse and making me feel like i shouldnt go to work anymore but i powered through it and when i had enough i left him. we were only married for a year at that point sadly.

anyway its been 2 years since then. still work at the same place but i have my own side business now, my ex has seen our ds once since we split, and i started dating about a year after i divorced. my bf had a vasectomy about 3 years ago, he knew he never wanted kids of his own. well vasectomy apparently reversed itself because i just found out that im pregnant(he only got checked once and hasnt checked his count since)...and on top of that my ex decided he wanted to start seeing ds again......this should be a joy when ds tells ex that im pregnant......so much stress all at once....so much fun.....

dont mind me i just wanted to vent a little.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:28 PM

bump

tsatske2
by Latricia on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:33 PM

how's bf taking the pregnancy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:34 PM

he's excited but nervous.

Quoting tsatske2:

how's bf taking the pregnancy?

SaskMummy
by Mandy on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

your womb is none of your exes business.. congrats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:40 PM

Congrats on your pregnancy! And screw what your ex thinks,his opinion means shit.

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:41 PM

Congratulations!

I'm glad that your BF has accepted your pregnancy; I was going to ask you how he felt about it, but someone beat me to it. :)

Hang your ex and how he feels!

ALynn565
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 2:43 PM

You seem like you are still worried about your ex, like you are scared of him, or something. Your life is none of his business. Only when it comes to your child is both of your business. I am glad that you stood up for youeself and kept working. No one should be able to control another person. I left my abuser 20 years ago. It was really bad physical and mental abuse. I will never ever let a man have that much control over me again, nor will I let a man scare me and my kids ever again. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:16 PM

i know but he'll try to make it his business or throw all out fit about it

Quoting SaskMummy:

your womb is none of your exes business.. congrats.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:34 PM
I'm more afraid of him manipulating everyone to his way of thinking. I'm sure he'll do it to ds first.

Quoting ALynn565:

You seem like you are still worried about your ex, like you are scared of him, or something. Your life is none of his business. Only when it comes to your child is both of your business. I am glad that you stood up for youeself and kept working. No one should be able to control another person. I left my abuser 20 years ago. It was really bad physical and mental abuse. I will never ever let a man have that much control over me again, nor will I let a man scare me and my kids ever again. 

SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:52 PM
Do not talk to your ex about anything other than your son. And in fact I would tell your ex that you will only communicate with him via text message. People are usually more cautious about what they say in writing. And if he's not well at least you got something to use against him in court.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)