Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING SAD PICS Pissed of @ school bcz of bullying =,(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

These r just a few pics of the marks and swelling and bruises on her face rest are on her body.

My 7 yr old dd had just switched to this school like 6 weeks ago and shes already being bullied. The first insident was a boy on the bus being rude to her and calling her degrading names.(shes hispanic)i got ahold of the bus driver and he moved my dd away from him(they have assigned seats).things where good for two days bcz the boy was absent. Well the third day he saw her he started callibg her a snitch and a nasty pig and all that crap. Well she told the principal and he thought he had solved it with a quick talk to the boy. Fast fwd to the next day this little boys cousin who is a grade higher push and taunt my dd at recess.(i dnt even know why they all play together being diferent grades) well my daughter finally told her teacher after the girl had shoved my dd into the fence and spit on her. Well four days later after yet again dealing with school principal these two kids and another girl followed my 7 yr old dd into the school bathroom and hit punched and kicked her in the face stomach and hitting her with their backpacks. These lil bastardsmade her lips swell up and her cheek to and they left her bleeding and crying and the damn teachers did nothing!!!! Now dfs is in my ass what else can i do to help my dd???
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:56 PM
1 mom liked this
File charges against the little bastards.
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:56 PM
Switch schools

I'm sorry but the school isn't going to be too helpful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:56 PM
2 moms liked this
You go to the school and raise hell. Then, if they refuse to help you, go to the school board, the superintendent, or the media. That's horrible! I can't believe kids that young bully that harshly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:57 PM
Teach her how to fight back. It's obvious the faculty isn't going to help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:57 PM
The cops here said they are under 10 not much they can do they referred us to the juvy center but they arent doing much at all. =,(

Quoting Anonymous 2: File charges against the little bastards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:57 PM
I got nothing.

Except that I really don't think you needed a warning for this post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM
That's not try. They just don't want to do their jobs.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The cops here said they are under 10 not much they can do they referred us to the juvy center but they arent doing much at all. =,(

Quoting Anonymous 2: File charges against the little bastards.
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

You call the police and press charges on this family of thugs and get a restraining order against all of them.  Why would DFS be harassing you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM
I enrolled her in karate shes just so shy 😭😭😭

Quoting Anonymous 4: Teach her how to fight back. It's obvious the faculty isn't going to help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 3:58 PM
Thats so sad. Shes so cute! I was bullied in grade school and i tried playing sick every day. It sucks what it does to you inside. I wish i had an answer, maybe just see if you can change schools? I cant believe nobody is doing anything about it. The mama bear in me would fight finding the little creeps!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)