Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I go

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
The next hearing for the woman who killed my mother is on November 1st. I was thinking of going so that someone is there to put a face to the victim. And to the people who lost a wonderful woman. Any thoughts?
by on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, you should.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man. I'm so sorry for your loss. Yes, I think you should go.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:05 PM

Go.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:06 PM

Absolutely. You should be as involved as you can be in the process to bring yourself closure and a sense that you did everything you could to seek justice. I truly hope you are seeing a therapist or a grief counselor to work through your sudden loss and the ensuing drama.

I am so sorry for your loss.

liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm the only one of her children who is local. so I tend to agree. I think I'm going to ask a friend to go with me for emotional support.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Yes, you should.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:07 PM
Yes, you should go.
liltampa71
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:09 PM
I could counseling about 4 days a week. 4 more weeks of that, but I will be down to one day a week.

Quoting Libby22:

Absolutely. You should be as involved as you can be in the process to bring yourself closure and a sense that you did everything you could to seek justice. I truly hope you are seeing a therapist or a grief counselor to work through your sudden loss and the ensuing drama.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2016 at 4:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Good. I'm glad you're working with someone. This is such a sudden tragedy made all the more difficult by having to process a trial. I'm very very sorry.

Quoting liltampa71: I could counseling about 4 days a week. 4 more weeks of that, but I will be down to one day a week.
Quoting Libby22:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)